Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,774 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

The Magic - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / The Magic (478 Views)

The Magic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Magic by tolubooks: 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2013
You will not believe this, within three days of practicing what the Book ‘THE MAGIC’ said about saying THANK YOU for every link; God has linked me up with great people that need my service. On a Friday before this post, I got an International call from the CEO of MEETOBIT.com telling me how he will like ToluBooks and his company to work together. That to me is Big! My brother, who also read the book before I did also read a chapter in ‘The Magic’ where the author said something about saying THANK YOU for every money you might have had. Just by thanking God for all the money he has had, somebody called him to supply them some of his products which brought money to him just within three days. THE MAGIC, it is powerful you need to read this book. http://www.tolubooks.com/2013/06/the-magic-by-rhonda-byrne.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Negotiable / Earn With Or Without A Skill, Freelancers, Low Earners, Copywriters, Others / Crypto News Rewriter Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.