Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

Pimples!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pimples!! (2618 Views)

How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! / How To Get Rid Of That Stubborn Pimples / How Do You Deal With Your Pimples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pimples!! by Aminat508(f): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2013

1 Like

Re: Pimples!! by Kslib(m): 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2013
Neo-Medrol!!! 1,200N...
Make sure you see "pfizer" written on the body...
Re: Pimples!! by Aminat508(f): 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
is it cleanser or wht?
Re: Pimples!! by Daniluv2k4(m): 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
Go 4 carotone removal
Re: Pimples!! by gunuvi(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
Use Coconut oil mix with shear butter for a week, morning and night and see if there's any difference
Re: Pimples!! by sassygal(f): 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2013
My dear, I was in your shoes a week ago, I don't know what I reacted to but I woke up last week and my face was covered in pimples!!! I needed it off asap! So I got Doxycyline tablets to fight it systemically, and bought MaryKay 3in1 cleanser and the MaryKay Acne treatment gel. I started seeing improvement within 3 days.

Just make sure u get the original, cleanser is 2k and acne gel is 1200.
Re: Pimples!! by md003: 10:15am On Jul 12, 2013
pimple is very simple to cure naw
Re: Pimples!! by aniiii(f): 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
You should watch what you consume. If you eat a lot of oily foods then you need to stop. Foods like acara, buns, puffpuff, peanuts, fried fish. Basically all the fry fries..

Do you drink enough water? Lack of water in you system reduces the elimination of impurities in and outside the body. You need water to cleanse your skin. Drink at least 6-8 cups of water daily..

Are you aware of things you are allergic to? Most times we consume foods that react with our system. If you drink milk, you might be allergic to it.

How much sugary substance do you consume? If you munch occasionaly on junks then be ready to face the spots and bumps (no pun intended) reduce your biscuit and sweeties and chocolate intake.

Do you consume enough fruits/vegetables? Try as much as possible to have atleast 3 fruits a day. Try cucumber. They help with spots and also try eating raw tomatoes. Just eat fruits/veggies and watch how spotless your face becomes.

I won't recommend exfoliating now, so as not to worsen the situation. Just start from the insides of your body first and watch the transformation.

Always make sure you try out natural remedies before going extreme..

I hope I helped, goodluck!!....
These tips are all from personal experience.
Re: Pimples!! by Aminat508(f): 10:32am On Jul 13, 2013
thank u so much.....
Re: Pimples!! by rodeo0070(m): 11:21am On Jul 13, 2013
THE BEST SO FAR IS NEO MEDROL (PFIZER). ITS A LOTION FOR ACNE AND PIMPLE TREATMENT. BEWARE O! THE FAKE PLENTY FOR MARKET. GO TO A PHARMACY TO GET ONE...

Re: Pimples!! by Brimmie(m): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2013
I thought they said there's no exact medication for Pimples yet??

Aminat, just free your face from Layers of Costume! Let your face have fresh air.

Maybe you've been eating or doing some stuffs lately that you've nt been doing.
Re: Pimples!! by Aminat508(f): 9:14am On Nov 05, 2013
Re: Pimples!! by mctowel01: 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
rodeo0070:
THE BEST SO FAR IS NEO MEDROL (PFIZER). ITS A LOTION FOR ACNE AND PIMPLE TREATMENT. BEWARE O! THE FAKE PLENTY FOR MARKET. GO TO A PHARMACY TO GET ONE...
Hello, i m also having pimples ln my face. I bought neo medrol pfizer and after 4 days there was no improvement, i even noticed more breakouts. How do i know if its the original or fake i bought. I got mine for 1250 from a pharmacy 2 weeks ago. How do i know of its fake? What is the texture of the one you used?
Re: Pimples!! by Daniluv2k4(m): 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
Who reopen this?. Well na ma testimony u wan hear... I live wt pimple for more than 5years but now noone bliv i once had pimples all thanks to my hostel management that gave me its herbal cure... I swear, applying pepper is more than preferable to wat it gave me whc i endure using for a week, afta a week, my story changed na so i waka go buy "ERASER TUBE, BIO+AQUA TUBE, K BROTHER SOUP AND ASTRINGENT"... Well, i initially tot maybe its time 4 my pimples to dry up and not the herbal stuff, na so i share the remaining btw 3dude... Mhen na same story as mine... Na so i go learn wetin d man grind give me.... Thats my testimony
Re: Pimples!! by mctowel01: 9:36am On Nov 04, 2016
Daniluv2k4:
Who reopen this?. Well na ma testimony u wan hear... I live wt pimple for more than 5years but now noone bliv i once had pimples all thanks to my hostel management that gave me its herbal cure... I swear, applying pepper is more than preferable to wat it gave me whc i endure using for a week, afta a week, my story changed na so i waka go buy "ERASER TUBE, BIO+AQUA TUBE, K BROTHER SOUP AND ASTRINGENT"... Well, i initially tot maybe its time 4 my pimples to dry up and not the herbal stuff, na so i share the remaining btw 3dude... Mhen na same story as mine... Na so i go learn wetin d man grind give me.... Thats my testimony
How do I get it?

(1) (Reply)

CAN EBOLA BE CONTRACTED THROUGH HANDLING OF MONEY? / 8 Alcoholic Drinks That Might Keep You Healthy / Armpit Sweat Won't Stop!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.