Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ... (1102 Views)

Father And Son Ousted From Trinity In New Bible Translations To avoid offence / Factors Responsible For The Proliferation Of Churches In Nigeria / Proliferation Of Churches: A Need Or Nuisance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

... by Danhumprey: 12:23am On Jul 14, 2013
Re: ... by Techwriter: 4:01am On Jul 14, 2013
Good and bad. Will explain later
Re: ... by k2039: 4:59am On Jul 14, 2013
KJV is still the closest to the original translation. The amplified bible is good for personal bible study.

Just ensure you get the Holy Spirit to interprete whatever you read or do a comprehensive study (use goodle translate for the greek/jebrew version, besides when you do comprehensive study, you tend to understand better and get a sense of fulfilment).

Personally for me though, I prefer the message bible, but I use the parallel bible for real study..

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From The 21st Prophets Anniversary Of Celica Church Of Christ Worldwide / ****Daily Devotion- Our Daily Bread By Les Lamborn**** / Who Framed Jesus - Pontius Pilate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.