Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help (771 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help by Lordgatt46(m): 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2013
Please help me to review this site although i'm still using free hosting www.naijabux.tk
Re: Help by sunday478(m): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2013
You need more work on your font color, and you can as well add more styles to your Hotspots, them if u know you want to create a topic, make it a good one, dont create what you cant write about, also another hint is to google about things that you no will be relevant to an average web surfer them create toppics about those, in that way u will generate traffic for ur site, good luck
Re: Help by Lordgatt46(m): 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Browse And Download Unlimited With Mtn Bis / Can You Design A Retail Or Shopping Web Like Jumia? I Need You / Analysis Of Everything I Need To Learn To Design A Site Like Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.