Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,155 members, 7,864,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

As A Web Developer /programmer What Did You Want To Contribute To Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / As A Web Developer /programmer What Did You Want To Contribute To Nigeria (456 Views)

How To Be A Successful Web-developer / Save Others, Please Kindly Contribute To This Please..abt...e-topup.com.ng Scam / Invitation To Join And Contribute To Linux4africa Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Web Developer /programmer What Did You Want To Contribute To Nigeria by xsammyx2(m): 11:00am On Jul 16, 2013
My name is sammy young patriotic Nigerian i don't really like programming the coding and the language bores me but thinking of how to get millions of Nigeria forced me to it because i want to make an impact i want to contribute i hate seeing people suffering i hate corruptions i hate injustice and i don't just want to sit down complainig telling my friends what the government should do as most of us do in the public buses and when we found ourself in public places like saloon bus stops food canteen i wanna take action i want to enlighten my people and unite the nation am not a rich if i was maybe i wont care i came from a poor background so it's not easy for me but with my passion fueled determination i didn't quit and i wont quit it's not about the the money but making that change means alot and with my hard earned money i created a small site which i think may reach all Nigerians someday i started it anyhow with the few programming i learnt from tutorial dvd i bought at computer village ikeja i built this www.unitednigerians.com so poor but it's not about the quality of the site but am mostly concerned about the mission of the site if you want to reach me this is my number 08084596099 thank you i appreciate your support God bless Nigeria God bless www.nairaland for give me the opportunity to reach out to Nigerians and God bless seun osewa the engine that keeps the vehicle moving you are really a blessing to this nation........

(1) (Reply)

Html Quest / How To Avoid Banned From Twitter? / How To Keep Your Blog Alive To Attract Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.