Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Web Editor And Web Developer Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Web Editor And Web Developer Needed (1236 Views)

Vacancy: Ivoh Is Hiring A Part-time Web Editor / Vacancy: Web Editor For CHANNEL801 / Bbc World Jobs In Nigeria: Communication / Web Editor Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web Editor And Web Developer Needed by Orikinla(m): 11:00pm On May 24, 2006
Family Research Council Web Needs Editor
The Family Research Council has an opening for a Web Editor to work under the direction of the Vice President for Communications.

Intercollegiate Studies Institute Needs Web Developer

The Intercollegiate Studies Institute seeks candidates for the position of Web Developer for its University Stewardship initiative.

For more information: http://conscienceofdemocracy..com/
Re: Web Editor And Web Developer Needed by kheme(m): 4:21pm On May 28, 2006
I am interested! What would be my responsibilites while working with you?
Check some of my works here:
www.htmlonline.tk (mine);
www.xdavia.com;
www.thebrokenwalls.com;
www.khash.biz.ly (mine);
www.e2glo.biz.ly (mine);
www.cpedng.org;
www.nsp.org.ng;

I am a website designer and develoer with over 3 years of experience. I run some of these websites while i just a webmaster on the others
, and one more thing: i'm no longer in the county!
Re: Web Editor And Web Developer Needed by Orikinla(m): 4:50pm On May 28, 2006
You better see the details by following the link.

You should know what to do.

I wish you all the best.

God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Rescheduled Guinness Gmt Test Result. / Vic Lawrence And Ecobank: What Is Happening / U.b.a Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.