Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,448 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Kiote Services Limited - Are They Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kiote Services Limited - Are They Real? (3016 Views)

Whyte Cleon Limited Are HIRING! / Entry-level Cashiers At Teclab Management Services Limited (14 Locations) / Careerlane/service desk limited. Are They For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiote Services Limited - Are They Real? by MissOpe(f): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
I got a mail from Kiote service limited and it reads-
Dear candidate, You have been shortlisted for an interview for the
Junior Call Center Agent
position with Kiote Services Ltd. Please be at Kiote Services headquarters by 10am. Please come with one Passport Photo and a copy of
your CV

Please can anyone confirm the authenticity of this company. Pleaseeeee
Re: Kiote Services Limited - Are They Real? by fryo4life(m): 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2013
@missope, please when did you receive the interview mail from kioteservices cause i also applied. But my yahoomail is no longer opening so i cant log in to check my mail. but please can u post the interview date and place.
Re: Kiote Services Limited - Are They Real? by ol2012: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
Miss Ope: I got a mail from Kiote service limited and it reads-
Dear candidate, You have been shortlisted for an interview for the
Junior Call Center Agent
position with Kiote Services Ltd. Please be at Kiote Services headquarters by 10am. Please come with one Passport Photo and a copy of
your CV

Please can anyone confirm the authenticity of this company. Pleaseeeee
Dey claim 2 be 'Nigeria's Premier Outsourced Customer Care and Virtual Receptionist Provider'. U can visit kioteservices.com 4 more details. Best of luck if u decide 2 honour d interview invite.
Re: Kiote Services Limited - Are They Real? by scabit: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
@ miss ope: so you were also invited for the interview? Will you come for it? I was also invited? How can I get you so that we can share info. My no is 0
07062635799!

1 Like

Re: Kiote Services Limited - Are They Real? by MissOpe(f): 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
ol2012: Dey claim 2 be 'Nigeria's Premier Outsourced Customer Care and Virtual Receptionist Provider'. U can visit kioteservices.com 4 more details. Best of luck if u decide 2 honour d interview invite.
THANKS DEAR-GOD BLESS U
Re: Kiote Services Limited - Are They Real? by MissOpe(f): 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
s.cabit:
@ miss ope: so you were also invited for the interview? Will you come for it? I was also invited? How can I get you so that we can share info. My no is 0
07062635799!
CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP
Re: Kiote Services Limited - Are They Real? by nkechijoan: 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
When is the interview,I applied and ve not been called
Re: Kiote Services Limited - Are They Real? by Amy4life: 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
it seems that those invited are being selfish with information concerning interview date and place. na wao.
Re: Kiote Services Limited - Are They Real? by ShyDare(m): 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
Amy 4 life: it seems that those invited are being selfish with information concerning interview date and place. na wao.
interview is monday at 10 am @ dia h.o in ajah
Re: Kiote Services Limited - Are They Real? by kksamm: 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
Shy Dare:
interview is monday at 10 am @ dia h.o in ajah
. How was d interview? Pls jist us. Are they real?

(1) (Reply)

See The Moment When This Corper Heard That The FG Is Increasing Corpers Allawee / FG Wants Me To Die Of Hunger. Npower Workers Owed 3 Months Salary / Latest Operamini Free Browsing Cheat Without Red Button

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.