Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Work? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Work? (7490 Views)

Disappointing News! 2% On Fixed Deposits Confirmed / Looking For Low Interest LOAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work? by kimbaby: 6:58am On Jul 22, 2013
Abuja
Re: Work? by oduz: 7:09am On Jul 22, 2013
Sounds interesting, maybe a flat admin charge, sounds too good .......
Thought such offers only come from NGOs or Govt established Dev Banks .....
You may play along, as long as you are not asked for ANY prepayment, however little it may seem cool
Re: Work? by valdubem(m): 7:26am On Jul 22, 2013
Those guys are dubious. Under no normal circumstance will U be given a loan without a Colateral (and 2% interest on loan is virtually impossible if its not a charity org). I've encountered them couple of times, played along and it all ended in 'pay so so & so for service/loan charge' before the money (loan) will be given to you. On one occassion I asked them to pick the service/loan charge from the loan package and they told me its not possible, on insisting, they stopped replying my mails.

Like Oduz advised, just play along and refuse paying a dime if they ask you to.

1 Like

Re: Work? by ysalli: 10:48am On Jul 22, 2013
They ar 419, stay away...
Re: Work? by TokyoBulls(m): 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2013
I'm sure there's something he hasn't told you. Approach a proper loan/credit company like Renaissance Credit and talk to them. The loan can be 2% per day, per week, per month, but definitely not per annum.
kimbaby: Goodday everyone,
My husband was let go from finbank last year and by the Grace of God he was able to pick up an NSITF appointment letter which he hasn't resumed yet cos they haven't posted anyone yet.

Now my rent is due and so we tried looking for a low interest loans so that we could complete our house instead of renewing my 1.2m rent cos the new job package is so small.

We came arcross a guy called Ben online in lagos who loans money at 2% with no collateral, he asked for details like scanning our intl passport address, phone number etc but am scared cos it sounds too good to be true and maybe with might get scammed.

Pls if anyone has had encounters with these people before can you tell me how the scam works or is it for real?

Hoping to hear ur responses and advise. Thanks
Re: Work? by TokyoBulls(m): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
This is one of them selling information for loans I=he has no idea about.
yakubea: Secured & alternative ways to source out fund or raise loan for your business in Nigeria without collateral

In this package you’ll also get information like

The companies that involve in giving soft loan without collateral or with collateral
Cooperatives that gives out soft loans worth N50,000-5million without collateral
How to get low interest loan from Micro finance bank without stress
Federal government agency that supports growing business with free loans. yes you don’t have to pay back.
State government agency in some selected state in Nigeria and NGO that gives free loan
How to get international government grant for your business
International cooperation and private foundation where you can get fund free for your business
Nigeria bank that will give soft loan without collateral
I will also be sharing with you how to access the loan. The address or website of this companies.

Re: Work? by cikranco: 10:56am On Jul 23, 2013
yakubea: Secured & alternative ways to source out fund or raise loan for your business in Nigeria without collateral

The companies that involve in giving soft loan without collateral or with collateral
Cooperatives that gives out soft loans worth N50,000-5million without collateral
Federal government agency that supports growing business with free loans. yes you don’t have to pay back.
State government agency in some selected state in Nigeria and NGO that gives free loan
International cooperation and private foundation where you can get fund free for your business
I will also be sharing with you how to access the loan. The address or website of this companies.

give more info on the ways to access them my E-mail is cikranco@gmail.com
Re: Work? by cikranco: 10:57am On Jul 23, 2013

give more info on the ways to access them my E-mail is cikranco@gmail.com
Re: Work? by Simplesoul05(m): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
kimbaby: Goodday everyone,
My husband was let go from finbank last year and by the Grace of God he was able to pick up an NSITF appointment letter which he hasn't resumed yet cos they haven't posted anyone yet.

Now my rent is due and so we tried looking for a low interest loans so that we could complete our house instead of renewing my 1.2m rent cos the new job package is so small.

We came arcross a guy called Ben online in lagos who loans money at 2% with no collateral, he asked for details like scanning our intl passport address, phone number etc but am scared cos it sounds too good to be true and maybe with might get scammed.

Pls if anyone has had encounters with these people before can you tell me how the scam works or is it for real?

Hoping to hear ur responses and advise. Thanks

if you are required tocome and oick the money in their office, u need to be careful cos the plan might be you coming to pick the money and sign for it and they may have arrange robbers for you on your way back home. they steal d money and u still have to pay them the loan with 2 percent interest. play along smartly

1 Like

Re: Work? by mcdokwe(m): 8:15am On Oct 04, 2013
Really sounds too good to be true. I encountered one of them, played along until i was asked to pay a tax clearance fee
Re: Work? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 09, 2016
Need money for important personal projects? Finding it impossible meeting collateral requirements etc to get a loan from your bank? Live and work in the FCT?

Great! Cos, RenMoney, your favourite Consumer Finance MFB is now in Abuja!

Irrespective of whom you bank with, you're eligible for a RenMoney loan backed by your salary alone.

+2347087192622 is the number. We'll be glad to help you out!

Please spread the word to friends and colleagues
Re: Work? by SC1738: 4:28am On Jul 26, 2018
Dear OP and other thread contributors, why don't you visit https://startcredits.com to view the full list of regulated lenders and also find out the interest rates they charge as well as their usual loan tenor and size.

(1) (Reply)

25acres For Outright Sale In Edo State.-N5M / The Richest Forex Trader In The World! / How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.