Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Php Programmer Needed - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Php Programmer Needed (889 Views)

A Web Programmer Needed Asap / Php Programmer Needed / Last Call – Php Programmer/web Developer Deadline 27 May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Php Programmer Needed by 4real(m): 8:02pm On May 25, 2008
Pls i need someone who is very good in writing php scripts for a job pls if you are send me a mail at makinfolarin@yahoo.com pls this is not for a yahoo yahoo job
Re: Php Programmer Needed by riche007(m): 3:52am On May 26, 2008
Email us at sales@jonitivecomputers.com with the details of the job/task and timeline.
Re: Php Programmer Needed by 4real(m): 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2008
this is the ip address for the site http://72.232.254.250/~abimbola/ i want people to be able to search on the pages i mean on each product and i also want people to be able to register b/4 they have access to some pages i also want to add a cart and sell recharge card so can you do it and how much and how long
Re: Php Programmer Needed by Afam(m): 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2008
You get budget for this task (assuming you have not sorted it out)? If yes, let me know via email and if the price is right I will build and deliver the solution in 2 days but I normally get 100% payment before doing any programming job.

(1) (Reply)

Recommend Best Internet Service For Laptop And Iphone For 10days Period in Lagos / A Proper Point To Point, point to multipoints Link With Mikrotik Access Points / Nokia 3310

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.