Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Third Class Computer Sciences Graduate - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Third Class Computer Sciences Graduate (704 Views)

The Use Of Statistical Package For Social Sciences (spss) / After Third Class Hons. Im Confused, Need Ur Advice On My Carrer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Third Class Computer Sciences Graduate by Tbillionaire(m): 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2013
Can a computer sciences student with third class work?
Re: Third Class Computer Sciences Graduate by Tbillionaire(m): 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
Is there any work for a third class graduate from computer sciences?
Re: Third Class Computer Sciences Graduate by davidadenrele: 9:56am On Aug 06, 2013
Hi,

Yes!!! Yes!! Yes!!!! A third class graduate in computer science can get a work be a better person, get best of out life be an employer of labour be a millionaire or billionaire there's no parameter or yardstick to success often times than none we used educational standard to judge and robbed ourselves of opportunities and success life have in stock for us success in not equivalent to academic success or academic achievement success lies in your perceptions, your mindset your desires your goals the "dream" the hunger and the passion you see what others don't see" successful people such as Bill Gates, Steve Jobs were not even third class graduate there were mere "drop out" they dont event have what it takes to be in leagues of intellectuals,professors, doctorate degree holders phds" and yet they dont not only success ed they were are life time achievers and success, success is not about having a degree,masters phds and so on success is about your determination,your dream your passion educational qualificiarion is a not and can never be a determinant to how successful you would be in life although a step and towards you achieving your goals in life i would advise you to get up dust up yourself say to self i can make it, i can achieve it nothing would because the sky is the limit to my dream the sky is the limit to my success and dont have a tiny mindset of not working only but a mind of someone who want to acheive best of luck to you in life.
Re: Third Class Computer Sciences Graduate by Tbillionaire(m): 11:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
Dat ws a nice one.a great lesson indeed.thank bro

(1) (Reply)

Saka Joined The Wrong Team Mtn Loses Big In Mobile Number Portability Scheme / Naijaloaded Website Hacked / 3 Things You Didn'tknow Your Vlcplayer Could Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.