Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / . (1107 Views)

Free Forex Indicators / Free Forex Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by falopey: 11:34am On Aug 06, 2013
Re: . by falopey: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2013
Before I really say something about this, please let me say something about myself first. And why you should listen to me. After I finished my NYSC in 2009 and in a frantic effort to get something legitimate that could fetch me money, I dabbled into forex trading hoping to get something from it. But lo and behold, I lost the 60000 naira I invested in trading.

Later I said to myself, 'it may be because I did not have enough experience in forex trading". That is why I do say that a newbie who invest in forex for the first time in most cases no matter the level of your training, you may likely lose your first investment in forex.
Re: . by falopey: 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
Please for God's sake, everything I am going to tell you on this trend is going to be the truth and nothing but the truth.
I invested another 30000 naira. I lost it again. Immediately I resolve to giving up trading forex. Until 2012 when I discovered the secret of trading forex using a technology that was designed after years of research by foreign forex engineers. And with the aid of this technology people have been helped to make sure they have profits from their MT4 every month. This same technology that I use I am introducing to you, if only you care to save yourself the stress and pain associated with trading forex.
Re: . by falopey: 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
Re: . by falopey: 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
Re: . by Psalhadeen: 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
Conclusion?
Re: . by Dmanky(m): 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
Hello @ postTa! Am Jude n am interested in forex trading, so far av read ur posts n I tink u aint complete yet, still waiting 2 hear more 4rm U! So I cud no d path 2 thread on based on ur info. Tanks as u deliva more.
Re: . by Aleshyto(m): 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
falopey:
For years, we have provided low latency economic releases, tools and EAs to allow traders from all over the world to trade Forex by themselves. Although an experienced trader putting a lot of effort into it can make huge profits in that business model, but that is not feasible for most people especially the inexperienced.

pls recommend a broker for me
Re: . by falopey: 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
Re: . by Aleshyto(m): 7:31am On Aug 14, 2013
falopey:

If you are going to make use of our technology, I will suggest onefinancial and alpari NZ among many others. If you will have to trade not using our technology I will suggest the same alpari NZ.
tank u pls can i start with 50 dollar and how do i gt ur technology? Do u manage account fr people?
Re: . by Aleshyto(m): 7:33am On Aug 14, 2013
falopey:

If you are going to make use of our technology, I will suggest onefinancial and alpari NZ among many others. If you will have to trade not using our technology I will suggest the same alpari NZ.
tank u pls can i start with 50 dollar and how do i gt ur technology? Do u manage account fr people? Tanx
Re: . by saudatu(m): 7:39am On Aug 14, 2013
How can I get the free EA? please.
Re: . by falopey: 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
Re: . by falopey: 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
Re: . by falopey: 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
What is the COST?

Join the system at no cost. You will only be paying us a portion of the profit once they are generated and we depend on your willingness to send us the commissions, as we do not charge initially.

The invoices to pay the commission are generally issued after the profits have reached a reasonable amount and it can be paid into a designated bank account.
Re: . by Aleshyto(m): 5:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
falopey: What is the COST?

Join the system at no cost. You will only be paying us a portion of the profit once they are generated and we depend on your willingness to send us the commissions, as we do not charge initially.

The invoices to pay the commission are generally issued after the profits have reached a reasonable amount and it can be paid into a designated bank account.
pls i hav an account with fx pro but i lost my money due to bad network but i want to fund it bk with 50 dollar pls can it worrk with what u just analyse pls sir i nd ur help, tanx
Re: . by toppy1234: 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
Hello falopey, am interested and i will want us to discuss on fone, you can mail ur number to topemi_4@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: . by falopey: 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
Aleshyto: pls i hav an account with fx pro but i lost my money due to bad network but i want to fund it bk with 50 dollar pls can it worrk with what u just analyse pls sir i nd ur help, tanx

yes it can work with any broker, fxpro or whatever. But the minimum account balance has to be 300usd. As well, if you wont mind, you may submit an account from onefinancial. Its a name of a broker. Its performance is unequaled on our chart recently

(1) (Reply)

Charcoal Suppliers Needed / The Cheapest Bulk Sms In Town! / Bulk Quantities Of Cement For Sale At Very Attractive Prices + Delivery!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.