Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,205 members, 7,780,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:08 PM

Learn To Develop Java Enterprise (J2EE) Apps In 8weeks (update) - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Learn To Develop Java Enterprise (J2EE) Apps In 8weeks (update) (634 Views)

You Will Be Able To Develop Professional Websites After This Training / Training Materials You Need To Develop Your Skills And Pass Your Exams / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Develop Java Enterprise (J2EE) Apps In 8weeks (update) by javadoctor(m): 8:49am On Aug 09, 2013
Learn to develop java enterprise from inception to advanced level in 8weeks. Frameworks to be covered
1. Java ee 6/7*New* (jsr 316/342)
2. Java Persistence API (jsr 317)
3. Enterprise Java Beans (jsr 318)
4. Java Server Faces jsf 2.2 (jsr 344)
5. Context Dependency Injection beans( jsr 346)

6. Glassfish application server 3.1.2/4.0
7.Managed Beans (jsr 314 *depreciated*)
8. JAX-RS ,JAX-WS,JAX-RPC and RPC subset for mobile,JAXB. SOAP/RESTful/Remote procedure call web service api's for consuming published web services like facebook,google,amazon,mastercard,interswitch,e.t.c from a mobile client,java client or a web app.

9.Introduction into SOA. (Service Oriented Architecture)

After these classes.you should be able to develop robust and scalable enterprise applications that are deployable in banks working environment,organisations or on the web. Enrole today, number to call is 08068063094,
Re: Learn To Develop Java Enterprise (J2EE) Apps In 8weeks (update) by Kingsleyud: 12:12am On Jul 16, 2015
Hello Javadoctor does that mean that JSP and Servelet are outdated... please send me a mail for the things i need to be an effective java enterprise developer. I already have the basics of Java up to the GUI's and Relational Database (Using mysql in Java).

My email address is kingsley.udenewu@hotmail.com or kingzpacking@gmail.com

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Certified Customer Service Professional / Asst Technical Adviser And Inventory Officer Needed Urgently / Special Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.