Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

My Cpu - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Cpu (704 Views)

Help.: My CPU Gives A Beeping Sound And Won't Start / Can I Upgrading My Cpu On My Laptop To A Higher Faster One? / Cant View My Cpu On My Lcd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cpu by wale02(m): 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2008
MY CPU is not connectig to the monitor i ve checked all the connectig wire the last time similar happen i had to change the mother board that about a monht ago pls help
Re: My Cpu by Ejike3: 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2008
You have to give full detail like what message you see on your monitor.
RAM failure as well as bad VGA can prevent your system from sending signal to the monitor.
You have to check your Monitor and it's signal cable.
Make some checks and post your findings.
Re: My Cpu by ekifresh: 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2008
There are certain basic informations that would be need in other to advice you properly. you need to let us know what you noticed that was strange about before it had the fault.
If i may ask, are you conversant with the hardware of your system? If you are not an IT tech, then i advice you not to tamper with your system cause you might end up compounding the problem. I advice you give it to an IT Engineer for diagnosis.
Re: My Cpu by walemy: 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2008
I'll advice u listen to ekifish,if u r in lagos and u need an engineer just call dis number 08026220123 wale.
Re: My Cpu by TmeD0(m): 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2008
@ poster, I'll advice you not to rush to taking your system to an "engineer" even though "engineer" walemy claims he's "cappable" of "ficksing" computers. . .just check his previous posts and you'll know what I'm talking about.   grin grin  Peace!

(1) (Reply)

How To Load Windows 98 / Murphys 10 Laws Of Computers / System Refreshes Too Slow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.