Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

A Thread - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Thread (3082 Views)

A Thread For Nairalanders In India. / A Thread For Students Coming To The UK: My Experience Shared / A Thread For Travel Enthusiasts! (2) (3) (4)

A Thread by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mmm
Re: A Thread by Tassembly(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
Osahon7: Hi ppl, am currently working on migrating to maputo,mozambique, have applyed for visa already; Nigerians in mozabique lets know you,how is mozabique like? How is life for a hustler?

@Op,i have heard mozambique is manageable from few source,its one of my destination to migrate to,my girlfriend in tanzania also want me to come to tanzania but i heard job is hard to get there.i also have ethiopia on my mind, pls how did you apply for mozambique visa,do they have embassy in naija,how many month do they give,and what are the requirements and cost to apply.
Re: A Thread by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
^^ dey dont have embassy in Nigeria, bt dey have Nigerian embassy in maputo...d closest mozambique embassy is in launde, camerooun!! It takes about 2 weeks for the visa to be granted,
Re: A Thread by obigin43(m): 9:53am On Aug 16, 2013
you will get your visa at point of entry.

Re: A Thread by Tassembly(m): 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
thanks obigin, and.@ op ,where did you apply? And how,and what was the requirement they ask you
Re: A Thread by texaco1: 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2013
Mozambique!!!
Omo see gobe!!

Re: A Thread by jayone15(m): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
Dr Osahon....mozambique
Aint u completing dentistry again?
Re: A Thread by janykute: 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
Can someone please advice me on where i can exchange some Mozambique metachais in Lagos?
Re: A Thread by texaco1: 5:39am On Aug 20, 2013
janykute: Can someone please advice me on where i can exchange some Mozambique metachais in Lagos?
If that is mozambique currency .then you made a mistake ,noone will buy that from you ,you should have changed it to dollars before going to naija
Re: A Thread by winetapper: 10:11am On Feb 06, 2016
Clears throat
Re: A Thread by winetapper: 10:12am On Feb 06, 2016
Osahon7:
Hi ppl, am currently working on migrating to maputo,mozambique, have applyed for visa already; Nigerians in mozabique lets know you,how is mozabique like? How is life for a hustler?
Did you later migrate?.
Where and how did you apply for visa.
Re: A Thread by winetapper: 10:13am On Feb 06, 2016
Osahon7:
^^ dey dont have embassy in Nigeria, bt dey have Nigerian embassy in maputo...d closest mozambique embassy is in launde, camerooun!! It takes about 2 weeks for the visa to be granted,
have you used them how do they work?

Transportation Cost From Ibadan to Kaduna / I Want To Relocate To Cotonou I Need Guidance Please / Cost Of Transport Fare From Epe To Sango-ota