Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Your Candid Answer Is Needed Sharp Sharp!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Your Candid Answer Is Needed Sharp Sharp!! (648 Views)

When Deliverance Is Needed To Get Your Mastercard Out From The ATM / Your Candid Advise Is Urgently Needed. / Candid Opinion: Who Is Sexier? No Sentiments Please?? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Candid Answer Is Needed Sharp Sharp!! by bingbagbo(m): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2013
you are in your sister,s house surfing the internet with your brand new apple laptop you bought with a bank loan. your sister hands you her 3months old baby, so you have the baby in one hand and the laptop in the other.since the baby is crying, you stand up and you lose your balance.the options are you either fall down with both laptop and the baby or drop either the laptop or the baby to the ground to regain your balance? remember u either damage your laptop or kill or injure the baby.
pin me
Re: Your Candid Answer Is Needed Sharp Sharp!! by Joskiro20(m): 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
I'l drop d lapi..no mata no mata
Re: Your Candid Answer Is Needed Sharp Sharp!! by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
The Lapii don go be that.... Na to buy another one...
Money Dey...
Re: Your Candid Answer Is Needed Sharp Sharp!! by 185mikel(m): 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2013
both the laptop and the baby i will save.
Re: Your Candid Answer Is Needed Sharp Sharp!! by jefekodo(m): 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
Did you write this question before or after carrying the baby/laptop?

And with which hand?

(1) (Reply)

Naija Babes And Their Scam.. / I Love You / MTN Text Mandela To 4100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.