Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,826 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Step By Step Tutorial On How To Make Money With Just - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Step By Step Tutorial On How To Make Money With Just (1617 Views)

Free Tutorial On Mini Importation Business For Newbies / Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step By Step Tutorial On How To Make Money With Just by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hello Friends,
My topic for today is how to make money online without spending a dime; some people may spend a little while other will not spend at all. I mean that not spending at all.
Okay, back to the topic for today. What is required for basic online money systems are:
1. Domain name
2. Web hosting
3. Good sales page
4. A good product(an ebook)
So I will show you how to get those four elements for free without paying a dime.

Please feel free to drop your question here.

Free Domain Name And (your Sales Page)[size=8pt][/size][color=#990000][/color]
If you own a blogger/ blog, you can easily change the address of your blog from the free/default blogspost address to a custom domain name which can be a .com .net, org, .com.ng .tk etc. This would help you make your blog URL look professional. Instead of your blog caring an address like http://selfdenfenseforwomen..com/, you can easily change it yourself to make it look like http://selfdenfenseforwomen.tk

Note: After changing it to .tk , if anyone still visit the old . address, the person will be automatically redirected to your new .tk address. Your blog readers will not be left behind. In addition to this, search engine traffic will be directed to your custom domain. With that, you won’t loose search engine rankings.

Why Do You Need a Custom Domain Name?

1. http://selfdenfenseforwomen.tk sounds and looks better than http://selfdenfenseforwomen..com/
2. Having your own custom domain adds professionalism to your blog
3. It encourages you to be committed to your blog because you have invested money in it.
4. If you leave blogger, you can point the domain name to another host while you still keep your traffic stats, Alexa ranks etc.

Also, with free tutorial, you can start your own small business selling with your as a sale page to a custom domain name.

I promise early that you wouldn't spend a dime.

the sample of that you saw is what you will be doing for your product, even if you can write a book don't worry, i will still show you where to get a FREE PLR books for free

in my next write up i give you a theme for sale page and how to customize your url
Re: Step By Step Tutorial On How To Make Money With Just by youngmega: 9:14am On Aug 26, 2013
connected
Re: Step By Step Tutorial On How To Make Money With Just by zogo(m): 10:34am On Aug 26, 2013
Nice post bro. I think the key to blogging is the content of your blog. Does the content have what the blog reader needs? If the answer is NO, then even if ur blog looks as professional as yahoo page then its worthless. But if readers can derive value or find the information they're hungry for, then that ur skeletal blog could be fetching u some cool cash.

For example, My blog at www.snailfarmingng..com is not the best designed, but am happy because of the value people derive from it and the profit i make from it is worth it

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Tutorial On How To Make Money With Just by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 26, 2013
ARE YOU TIRED OF WORKING FOR PEOPLE THEN JOIN ME TO MAKE MONEY FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME I WILL SHOW YOU HOW.YOU ARE NOT PAYING ANY MONEY TO ANYBODY DONT BE FOOL PEOPLE THAT ARE REALLY MAKING MONEY WILL NOT ASK YOU FOR MONEY CALL ME I WILL GIVE YOU THE INFO FREE send your email to this number to get free report
Re: Step By Step Tutorial On How To Make Money With Just by Treasure28: 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
connected
Re: Step By Step Tutorial On How To Make Money With Just by lakefist(m): 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2013
interested bro God is ur strenght
Re: Step By Step Tutorial On How To Make Money With Just by Alexyem(m): 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
Connected
Re: Step By Step Tutorial On How To Make Money With Just by govaz(m): 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
WUS,you are a God-sent to save the internet marketing newbies from the exploitative tendencies of the so called marketing gurus.May your shadow never grow less.
Re: Step By Step Tutorial On How To Make Money With Just by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hello Friends,
Anytime i try to update more the moderator will either ban me or hide my post.
pls am not selling any eBooks here. I have finished writing the complete eBook on the topic.
sent me a mail to huduak@gmail.com with the topic ( free blogger wealth) or drop your email here I will sent
you the full tutorial.

Thanks, from a brother that want to help.
Re: Step By Step Tutorial On How To Make Money With Just by DTalented(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2013
hislordship: Hello Friends,
Anytime i try to update more the moderator will either ban me or hide my post.
pls am not selling any eBooks here. I have finished writing the complete eBook on the topic.
sent me a mail to huduak@gmail.com with the topic ( free blogger wealth) or drop your email here I will sent
you the full tutorial.

Thanks, from a brother that want to help.
Re: Step By Step Tutorial On How To Make Money With Just by lakefist(m): 11:41am On Sep 01, 2013
[quote author=DTalented][/quote]
Thanks heres my email.
lakefist@gmail.com
to avoid the ban dont post in block letters and avoid puting monetary figures.
Re: Step By Step Tutorial On How To Make Money With Just by Alexyem(m): 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
Pls my is olopadeyemi@gmail.com
Re: Step By Step Tutorial On How To Make Money With Just by legalmoney(m): 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
Advertise your business by sending customize bulk sms for as low as N1.50kobo per sms. Visit www.LegalBulksms.com for more details.
Please tell or refer as many people as possible. Thanx.
Re: Step By Step Tutorial On How To Make Money With Just by biz1234: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
What if I tell you that is not the best of option? If you really want to be seen as a professional in your line of business, I will advice that you get a paid blog. After all, how much is it? with just 3k, you can get a domain name, hosting and your blog installed right here in Nigeria.

There are several things you can do with your paid blog, which includes giving you full control to do whatever you deem fit with it.

Most importantly, you can even sell or flip the site at your own price. This is exactly what I do every now and then.

Am not against using , but as a professional, I am only advising you to get a paid blog instead. Please let me know should you have any questions.

I hope it helps?
Re: Step By Step Tutorial On How To Make Money With Just by sseunth(m): 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
sseunth@yahoo.com
Re: Step By Step Tutorial On How To Make Money With Just by profyle: 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
Gabrielakoja80@yahoo.com cool
Re: Step By Step Tutorial On How To Make Money With Just by webincomeplus(m): 3:55am On Sep 02, 2013
@OP, good job.

Thanks for offering the information for free, and not extorting others wickedly like many self-proclaimed "online millionaires" are doing.
Re: Step By Step Tutorial On How To Make Money With Just by sexyboocalher(f): 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
[quote author=biz1234]What if I tell you that is not the best of option? If you really want to be seen as a professional in your line of business, I will advice that you get a paid blog. After all, how much is it? with just 3k, you can get a domain name, hosting and your blog installed right here in Nigeria.

There are several things you can do with your paid blog, which includes giving you full control to do whatever you deem fit with it.

Most importantly, you can even sell or flip the site at your own price. This is exactly what I do every now and then.

Am not against using , but as a professional, I am only advising you to get a paid blog instead. Please let me know should you have any question

Ebenzobukata@yahoo.com
Re: Step By Step Tutorial On How To Make Money With Just by sexyboocalher(f): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
@biz123...plz drop ur no

(1) (Reply)

Port-harcourt Electricity Distribution Company (phed) Consultation And Feedback / Facebook Message From My Friend Funke Akindele / Do U Want To Start A Bulksms Business But Don't Have Enough Funds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.