Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,690 members, 7,955,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:05 AM

I Need Someone Who Can Setup A Server Based School Learning Management System - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need Someone Who Can Setup A Server Based School Learning Management System (654 Views)

Recent Updates On Acaswift Pro-difameg Web Based School Management Portal / Web Based School Management Portal For Primary And Secondary / Reposition Your School Today With AcadBase Web Based School Management Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone Who Can Setup A Server Based School Learning Management System by balogunsam(m): 7:56am On Aug 28, 2013
I need someone who can setup a school database for learning. A learning content management system that will be intranet based. Please give ideas or what you can do.
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Setup A Server Based School Learning Management System by joannes7(m): 8:27am On Aug 28, 2013
what kind of database structure are you looking at? is it a situation where all information is pooled in a central server and there are varying levels of access or a situation where everyone gets to communicate with each other Cus when u say intranet, your talking about the school probably being networked. so its both setting up an intranet and their database network.
you really have to elaborate on what they really want or what you intend to provide for them
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Setup A Server Based School Learning Management System by balogunsam(m): 2:39am On Aug 29, 2013
joannes7: what kind of database structure are you looking at? is it a situation where all information is pooled in a central server and there are varying levels of access or a situation where everyone gets to communicate with each other Cus when u say intranet, your talking about the school probably being networked. so its both setting up an intranet and their database network.
you really have to elaborate on what they really want or what you intend to provide for them

thanks,that is exactly what it is. a database accessible anywhere in the school via WiFi through a web portal or app that will allow students get materials from the school database and at the same time be able to send files and messages to each other...

(1) (Reply)

Competent Programmer To Develop App That Works With Shortcode / 40000 Auto Likes In Facebook Page / Php,html And Sql Job Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.