Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,263 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

The Apprentice (uk) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Apprentice (uk) (762 Views)

The Apprentice 2010 / The Apprentice {UK} Thread! / The Apprentice Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Apprentice (uk) by Jairzinho(m): 12:59am On Jun 12, 2008
How could Lee have been hired over Claire?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/videos//vid/372.html
Re: The Apprentice (uk) by sexxxxy(f): 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2008
cos he is the best man for the job,hes been consistent throughout the whole series.so happy he won
Re: The Apprentice (uk) by Jairzinho(m): 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2008
Almost everybody had their money on Claire,guess her character was too strong sad
Re: The Apprentice (uk) by mohawkchic(f): 4:18am On Jun 13, 2008
Jairzinho:

Almost everybody had their money on Claire,guess her character was too strong sad

~You werent wrong there!! my hubby thought she'll win it too tongue

~I wasnt rooting for anyone to win,but am happy for Lee,he's a Grater N he so deserves IT!!

~Am sure Claire will bag herself some fab job sooooner rather than later!! i just hope they can stand her motor mouth!! grin
Re: The Apprentice (uk) by Jairzinho(m): 8:50am On Jun 20, 2008
I agree.
Glad to know you're married tho' cool
Re: The Apprentice (uk) by mohawkchic(f): 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2008
~Lol Thanks cool
Re: The Apprentice (uk) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2008
Lee was the best of the lot. Very consistent, led a winning project team thrice & won, never was invited to the boardroom after team's loss. He was fantastic, although I had problems with his integrity.

(1) (Reply)

Watch 24 Season 7 / The Best Line You Have Ever Heard On Tv! / Hot! Wholesale Brand New Samsung Lcd At Lower Price, 90 Usd!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.