Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Your Nickname And How You Got It! - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Your Nickname And How You Got It! (723 Views)

Post riddles only genius can answer.. Lets know what you got... / Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname / Nickname The Person Above You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Nickname And How You Got It! by Wolef7(m): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2013
What is your nickname and how did you get it. Mine is wol-ef, a combo of my names, wole and femi. I took the wole and the 'f' from femi. From the Kryptonians in Smallville, they have their names like Kal-el, Jor-el and the likes, this inspired my wolef transforming into
wol-ef.
Let us know your own.
Re: Your Nickname And How You Got It! by kcreal(f): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2013
You wan take style know our nicknames undecided .
Re: Your Nickname And How You Got It! by DesChyko1(m): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2013
My name is Louis, adopted from the patron saint 'Louis des Montfort'. But since I'm not affiliated with Montfort, my full nick is 'Louis des Chyko', of which Chyko is short for my native name, Chikezie. Louis des Chyko.. DesChyko for short.

1 Like

Re: Your Nickname And How You Got It! by beautiful89(f): 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
my nickname is pillow,and i got it when i was in secondary school from friends cos my body is soft and am busty.
Re: Your Nickname And How You Got It! by DesChyko1(m): 11:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
#looking at pillow from a distance#
Re: Your Nickname And How You Got It! by DeHero1: 6:17am On Sep 06, 2013
Mine's De-Hero. I grew up wit a strong determination in my mind that there's NOTHING I can't do... except I don't wanna try. And I always believe that I'll make it BIG someday. Later modified to Zikky De-Hero (clue from Julius D'genius).

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Cashless Cardexpo 2015 Quiz / Riddle Of The Day / Kim Kardashian Held At Gunpoint In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.