Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,186 members, 7,825,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Observation - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Observation (997 Views)

My Extremely Hilarious Observation... You'll Agree With Me. / Test Of Observation Skills: Do You Have Eyes For Details?!? / New Observation! Middle Belt Naija Guys Got Game! Dey R Hot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Observation by drealnoni(f): 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2006
A lecturer teaching medicine was tutoring a class on 'Observation'. He took out a jar of yellow-colored liquid. "This", he explained, "is urine. To be a doctor, you have to be observant to color, smell, sight, and taste."

After saying this, he dipped his finger into the jar and put it into his mouth. His class watched on in amazement, most, in disgust. But being the good students that they were, the jar was passed, and one by one, they dipped one finger into the jar and then put it into their mouth.

After the last student was done, the lecturer shook his head. "If any of you had been observant, you would have noticed that I put my 2nd finger into the jar and my 3rd finger into my mouth."
Re: Observation by micklplus(m): 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2006
Very nice joke cos it has some morals in it ! its been here before but its a very great stuff.
Cheers cheesy
Re: Observation by hotangel2(f): 12:26am On Jun 02, 2006
hahashahahaha, nice one. Poor kids.
Re: Observation by spikelord(m): 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2006
This joke is a remix version of the one I read here few months ago!
Re: Observation by mukina2: 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2006
hmmm so kpojes can be remixed now
Re: Observation by spikelord(m): 1:12am On Jun 03, 2006
A dead body was involved in the first one I read!

(1) (Reply)

African Hopital Charts / Bar Jokes / Coconut Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.