Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Missing Cock - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Missing Cock (1307 Views)

The missing cock! / The Missing 'cock' / The Missing Cock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Cock by kamsy(f): 10:47am On Jun 02, 2006
The priest in a small Irish village was very fond of the chickens he kept in the hen house out the back of the parish rectory. He had a cock rooster and about ten hens.

One Saturday night the cock rooster was missing and the priest suspected that was the time the cock fights occurred in the village.

So he decided to do something about it at church the next morning.

At Mass, he asked the congregation, "Has anybody got a cock?" All the men stood up.

"No, No," he said, "that wasn't what I meant. Has anybody seen a cock?"

All the women stood up. "No, No," he said, "that wasn't what I meant. Has anybody seen a cock that doesn't belong to them?"

Half the women stood up. "No, No," he said, "that wasn't what I meant. Has anybody seen my cock?"
All the alter boys stood up,
Re: Missing Cock by oxsam88(m): 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2006
na wa o, so na for inside church all this kain thing dey happen. well sha i like the women, they are very faithful
Re: Missing Cock by vichel(m): 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2006
watin be all these cock talk cheesy cheesy
Re: Missing Cock by Badman888(m): 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2006
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Missing Cock by spikelord(m): 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2006
Hehe, this one is funny! hahahaha
Re: Missing Cock by desiree(f): 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2006
grin grin grin
nice one
Re: Missing Cock by JazzyJ(f): 6:52am On Sep 25, 2008
kamsy:

The priest in a small Irish village was very fond of the chickens he kept in the hen house out the back of the parish rectory. He had a cock rooster and about ten hens.

One Saturday night the cock rooster was missing and the priest suspected that was the time the cock fights occurred in the village.

So he decided to do something about it at church the next morning.

At Mass, he asked the congregation, "Has anybody got a cock?" All the men stood up.

"No, No," he said, "that wasn't what I meant. Has anybody seen a cock?"

All the women stood up. "No, No," he said, "that wasn't what I meant. Has anybody seen a cock that doesn't belong to them?"

Half the women stood up. "No, No," he said, "that wasn't what I meant. Has anybody seen my cock?"
All the alter boys stood up,

i tot d ending was all the alter boi's n nuns stood up? hmmm
Re: Missing Cock by clemcykul(f): 9:58am On Sep 25, 2008
i hope my cock is intact grin

(1) (Reply)

Guess Who This Is / Ify Baby Pictures / Efe And The Goat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.