Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,702 members, 7,955,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. (5911 Views)

Davido Posts A Photo Of His adorable daughter, See The Striking Resemblance.. / Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance / The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by Caspian22(m): 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
I just recently noticed that these two actresses Funke akindele, our very own Nigerian actress looks very much alike with hollywood actress Taraji P. Henson. I also somehow think they also act alike.. So i decided to mix their pics and post a few so you can see for yourselves.. Lets also have your take!

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by Caspian22(m): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2013
The picmix

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by joyli: 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
Not really! wink

1 Like

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by Tushnigerian(f): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2013
I see no difference mehn....compare d lips first na @op
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by Sophiatabitha(f): 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
Resemblance ke. Me see none.
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by MrCork: 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
..u want yo compare that ugly Nigerian market womanThat look like witch doctor to the sweet American Chico? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by nekaa(f): 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
After smoking/drinking what did u realised dey resembled?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by Arosa(m): 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
eyes don't lie. na their eyes resemble each other. undecided
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by demelza: 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
Taa!
There aint no resemblance.

1 Like

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by switdil(f): 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..u want yo compare that ugly Nigerian market womanThat look like witch doctor to the sweet American Chico? angry
undecided undecided
I get it
Proud londoner aint contributing, just thinking out loud

Em no resemble sha

1 Like

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by abuaoyen(f): 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
Taraji p is really looking old in d pix
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by babybuzx(f): 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
Am not seeing any form of resemblance oooooo
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by Kolade9(m): 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
True!!! shocked
There hair her resemblance undecided
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by berryice(f): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
Omg no atom of resmbelance @ll,too much of weed aint gud @op*hiss in bokoharam grin
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by Danhumprey: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
OP,u drink garri and 'kuli kuli' this afternoon?

There is no damn resemblance! angry

1 Like

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by OCTAVO: 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
Omg!
What sort of stuppid comparison is this?
OP is high on Kashew water!
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by fr3do(m): 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2013
Did resemblance travel?
Cos I no dey see am.
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by Caspian22(m): 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hvn't you watched deir movies.. U re supposed 2 see dis.. Stare deeper jhooor.. Ah wunt b surprised if taraji was a nigerian sef
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by whiteroses(f): 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
Caspian22: Hvn't you watched deir movies.. U re supposed 2 see dis.. Stare deeper jhooor.. Ah wunt b surprised if taraji was a nigerian sef

go and sleep and wake up next year when syria war is over abeg

1 Like

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by Sijo01(f): 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
Chizus, how dese two take resemble nawangry
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by Caspian22(m): 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
I'm sure of dis.. Ok u know wat ,u ppl shuld google dere pics by urselves and view.. Mayb i didnt hav d gud ones..
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by IAMBREEZY: 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
Op na only there nose resemble the rest is NO NO
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by tpia5: 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
se na stella "daughter" dey cause the thread?
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by angelTI(f): 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2013
[quote
author=-Mr Cork-]..u want yo compare that ugly Nigerian
market womanThat look like witch doctor to the sweet American
Chico?
angry[/quote]

....He has managed to escape again
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
I think dey have d same but op u shld have gotten a better pic of taraji she looks very old nd ugly in dat 1
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by ajasa4link: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
garri no be better food...
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by JbravoAdodger(m): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
Op don't ever mix garri with ur igbo b4 u smoke... Na instant brain damage
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by Caspian22(m): 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
JbravoAdodger: Op don't ever mix garri with ur igbo b4 u smoke... Na instant brain damage

well pls don't mistek me wit ur pop
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by Abbey2sam(m): 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
First, there's no resemblance...................
Second, they don't act alike....................
Third, you're high on garri.....................

Forth, Taraj is a better actress than funke......
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by BarryX(m): 12:58am On Sep 15, 2013
This post is one of the major reason Africa is under-developed

Our Thinking and lying ability has stone-age qualities
cry
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by MMotimo: 6:35am On Sep 15, 2013
Hmmmmm, there must be a new meaning to "striking resemblance"
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P. Henson. by Dovahkiin(m): 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
Op go and use eye drop then wear ur glasses back

(1) (Reply)

'I Would Have Acquired 2 G-wagons But I Bought This' - Chioma / Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant! Shows Off Growing Baby Bump. / She Is Back!!!! Lagos Curvy Babe Amaka Diane Wants You To See More Hot Photos!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.