Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Am New - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Am New (793 Views)

I Am New On This Site View My Free Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am New by misshot: 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2008
i have been going through the rap battle scence,i think we have a lot lyricist right here,from jay prince to j unit tomakavele to shaz,but i think the best of them all is one coolboyapg,his flows are tight,i think he is slamming hot yawns on makavelle,anyaw,big ups to all u guys on this forum.
Re: Am New by FLOWSHOW: 11:54pm On Jun 19, 2008
mew?cat?
Re: Am New by javaprince(m): 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2008
miss hot hope ur hot?

Am also new and is good to have been noticed by u.
Re: Am New by Crude(m): 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2008
I think some dumbsters should be able to know if they're been reffered to. Well, Miss Hot has been here before ur filthy Java ass came up, so i dont reckon u're the Jay Prince she's talkin 'bout. U got that man
Re: Am New by makavele: 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2008
miss hot:

i have been going through the rap battle scence,i think we have a lot lyricist right here,from jay prince to j unit tomakavele to shaz,but i think the best of them all is one coolboyapg,his flows are tight,i think he is slamming hot yawns on makavelle,anyaw,big ups to all u guys on this forum.

you're mistaken, if coolboyapg was in the just-concluded star wars, he'd get assed-out quickly

he doesn't stand a chance at all with da' old rap heads like shaz, hmmm, i'd guess you don't know who shaz is? she won the HRLH award, want to know what that means?

Anway i'll tell you what coolboyapg lacks:

1. Multis
2. Regular metas and sim,( his are just too weak)
3. He lacks recognition.

No hating, but it's the truth!
Re: Am New by JUNIT1(m): 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2008
@ miss hott you really think am whack, well start a thread j unit vs miss hott, and let fellow nairalanders decide.
Re: Am New by nasyl(m): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2008
hmmm, wat can say. Im not rapper. I do r & b,but i can do and write little rap. As for this, miss hot, i almost agree wit u but u cant take all away from others they re also tight.

(1) (Reply)

Fight Of The Champion: Korlinx(the Challenger) Vs Xpecail(d Champ). / All Welcome Otuka Aka Otukasibe D Rapper Formerly Known As Ofoka / This Is An Exclusive! You Need To Watch The Mighty Dj Humility Rock This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.