Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Question And Answer - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Question And Answer (525 Views)

HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question And Answer by larride(m): 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2013
Let's play a lil game, below are some quotes from movies, which character said the quote and which movie it was.

1. "Each believes himself a hero, the other a villain. Only history will tell which one of them is wrong"

2. ''Greed is, but a word the jealous inflicted on the ambitious''

3. "What is beneath your feet 'Sacred ground'. Watered with tears of blood. Your tears. Your blood. Your pathetic lives forged into something of worth."

4. "A woman, a very delicate creature, at the best of times they driven by passions that are unknown to the men that put their trust in them"

5. "Sometimes possession is an abstract concept. When they captured me, they took my purse, but the gold is still mine.

6. "one day I shall rise above all others, light of accomplishment given warmth by loving wife & cherished heir"

7. "When suffering knocks at your door and you say there is no seat for him, he tells you not to worry because he has brought his own stool"

8. "When passion for vengeance overtakes caution, even the keenest of minds is easily deceived"

9. "All things change. What we hold close to our hearts eventually pass from this world. And what we once turned from in disgust we embrace as necessity"

10. "You shït upon honorable agreements and press for fresh demands. tell me thracian, how will you pay for her release if found? hmm? her transport? do you shoot magic coins out of your aśs? if so, squat and produce."

Oya, let's get the ball rolling. Let's have fun.
Re: Question And Answer by Mynd44: 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2013
Tell me why I should not move this to TV/Movies
Re: Question And Answer by larride(m): 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
Mynd_44: Tell me why I should not move this to TV/Movies

I would have easily post this at the TV/Movies section but the quotes would have been easily answered, I wanna crack some brains, improve some people oratory prowess and just have fun, please don't move it.
Re: Question And Answer by Mynd44: 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2013
larride:

I would have easily post this at the TV/Movies section but the quotes would have been easily answered, I wanna crack some brains, improve some people oratory prowess and just have fun, please don't move it.
Have fun in TV/Movies.

Say hi to Uj_sizzle for me
Re: Question And Answer by sultanemerald(m): 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2013
some sound like quotes from spartacus: blood and sand.
Re: Question And Answer by UjSizzle(f): 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
Have fun in TV/Movies.

Say hi to Uj_sizzle for me

Wickedness in high places! grin grin

Btw OP you like Spartacus die sha tongue

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood To Safeguarding The Aged / Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Premieres 'THE VOICE' In Lagos / Actress Iyabo Ojo: Why I Can't Change My Name[video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.