Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,490 members, 7,861,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

Who Needs Connection - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Who Needs Connection (399 Views)

Best Cooking Blog In Nigeria (wives Connection) / Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? / Send Bulk Sms Without Internet Connection! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Needs Connection by adorablevincy: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
I believe this will help any NairaLander or someone else that you may know. I just was opportune to be introduced to a lady last weekend by a senior friend who happens to have lived and worked in Uk for a very long time. Now she is in Nigeria and she is willing to help genuine Nigerians who have genuine reasons why they want to travel abroad may be for school, business connectios in the USA and Uk, do contracts abroad, even get invitation to travel and can also assist you with the procedures to process everything provided you have a genuine course. We are people of integrity so if after she's interviewed you and finds out you have a good course, she will be very happy to assist you. Honey Mooners and those who want to put to bed abroad can also be helped. Infact just any genuine reason for travelling abroad is what inspires her to do so. Does this help you in any way, send me a mail with topic. Genuine Travel. I surely will link you up. vmaxipro@gmail.com.
Re: Who Needs Connection by Igweminho(m): 10:27am On Sep 25, 2013
I snt u a msg

(1) (Reply)

Invest And Make 30% Profit Within 1month / Reasons That Jaw Crushers Are So Called In Mining Industry / Sell Your Female Wares And Accessories Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.