Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Help A Newbie - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help A Newbie (642 Views)

Forex Trading Tips For Newbie!! / Newbie At Online Biz....any Help Plsss??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Newbie by kenx1(m): 6:26am On Sep 18, 2013
Hi gurus,
I,m about to make an investment on treasury bills with my bank Syye Bank with an interest rate of 9.8%, my investment amount is 4M. Please i would like to know if there are any disadvantages in investing on this bills.

Thankx
Re: Help A Newbie by freaklyme(m): 10:37am On Sep 19, 2013
I will be more than grateful if we can become business partner.
Hedges is my name.I T Expert,professional Photographer,Business Enthusiast. Having had 5 years of Experience in this field of Businesses,I v been able to start up to some level.Capital has always been on a low side which has not help in the total turnaround.I am looking for someone who is willing to invest into the Business with turnover of 80 to 100k monthly.Let's meet and both plan this out.08088348107,vanesabill@gmail.com
Re: Help A Newbie by oddy1113: 7:53am On Sep 21, 2013
Id like it to be faster and get rid of bloatware and mabe prepay to not sure .I was in a little town in Italy there was a box of NOS digital watches in a little shop .

hospitality degree

(1) (Reply)

Borehole Contract / I Want To Form An Investment Club At Work / Creative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.