Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / . (6757 Views)

Unlimited Free Browsing On PC With Airtel Sim Using Pd-proxy.. / The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru / Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by MrDesmondAghi: 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
angry
Re: . by ayozieh: 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2013
Kindly provide your email if its available for free.
Re: . by ayozieh: 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
Kindly provide your email if its available for free. 9ja people love free things..
Re: . by farrowing: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
Mr Desmond Aghi: MTN BIS, ETISALAT BIS & MULTILINKS BIS using gateway vpn, Wi-free vpn & Pd-proxy Vpn Proxy Vouchers at low rate to surf on PC Unlimited Browsing. You can also use tweakware vpn with multilinks Bis and you don't need to pay for any subscription again, browse at ease...
Tweakwarevpn is back with its new servers, and they are really blazing fast.

Contact me Mr Desmond Aghi on, 08075.514.823 for any proxy Vpn download and Account activations now and to get the premium vouchers with instant account activation........... Enjoy it my people and stop wasting your Money on subscriptions.

MTN BIS, ETISALAT BIS & MULTILINKS BIS using gateway vpn, Wi-free vpn & Pd-proxy Vpn Proxy Vouchers at low rate to surf on PC Unlimited Browsing. You can also use tweakware vpn with multilinks Bis and you don't need to pay for any subscription again, browse at ease...
Tweakwarevpn is back with its new servers, and they are really blazing fast.

Contact me Mr Desmond Aghi on, 08075.514.823 for any proxy Vpn download and Account activations now and to get the premium vouchers with instant account activation........... Enjoy it my people and stop wasting your Money on subscriptions.
Gateway VPN no longer work with MTN BIS, please what is the way forward
Re: . by obosirow: 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Any VPN tunnel with ICMP protocol will work
Tunnel Guru
PDProxy
Tweakware VPN
Re: . by farrowing: 12:20am On Sep 30, 2013
obosirow: Any VPN tunnel with ICMP protocol will work
Tunnel Guru
PDProxy
Tweakware VPN
Even Tweakware VPN dosent work with MTN BIS
Re: . by obosirow: 8:39am On Oct 01, 2013
Don't b fooled by the guy o, he is the same Mr Williams, engnr ajegboye.... He keeps throttling his name cos he's a fraudulent individual.

(1) (Reply)

✈✳✅6hours Battery Life GUARANTEED Dell Latitude E5450 500GB Core i7 12GB Ram — / Fzmovies.net Slow Download Servers / How Is Swift Broadband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.