Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Please I Need Your Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please I Need Your Help (472 Views)

Please, Which Android Phone Can I Buy With #17,000 Kindly Need Your Help / Please My Brick Gionee E3 phone Need Your Help / HELP!!I Need Your Help Over The Choice Of A Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Help by myhobbies(m): 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2013
embarassed Please gurus in the house my N3 is displaying "No Sim" and I have rebooted the phone many times but the issue is still there. Who will be so kind to help out!
Thanks

Re: Please I Need Your Help by physise(m): 11:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
try another simcard
Re: Please I Need Your Help by krugar07(m): 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
start from the beginning. what happend b4 it started showing no sim. it may be network prob.
Re: Please I Need Your Help by myhobbies(m): 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
krugar07: start from the beginning. what happend b4 it started showing no sim. it may be network prob.

It is not a problem of network.... Ever since I flashed JB 3.0 my phone has been displaying "No Sim" and will not bring out Network service unless I reflash and when rebooted, the phone will start to display No Sim and stays like that until I reflashed the rom. I am tired of refreshing.
Thanks
Re: Please I Need Your Help by krugar07(m): 6:36am On Sep 25, 2013
myhobbies:

It is not a problem of network.... Ever since I flashed JB 3.0 my phone has been displaying "No Sim" and will not bring out Network service unless I reflash and when rebooted, the phone will start to display No Sim and stays like that until I reflashed the rom. I am tired of refreshing.
Thanks
you see. go to N3 Thread and ask for who has the stock rom so u can flash it back.
Re: Please I Need Your Help by myhobbies(m): 7:49am On Sep 25, 2013
krugar07: you see. go to N3 Thread and ask for who has the stock rom so u can flash it back.
I actually have downloaded the stock rom but due to my PC is not booting.. And one guy uploaded flushable stock zip but it didn't flash when I tried it... Thanks though

(1) (Reply)

Charged For Making A Call To Etisalat Customer Care / Please I Need Activation Key For Repligo Reader / Ipad Air And Ipad Mini 2 To Release On 1 November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.