Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,700 members, 7,862,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

I Need Your Help On Codeine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Your Help On Codeine (975 Views)

Why Are More Married Women In Nigeria Becoming Addicted To The Drug Codeine / More Nigerian Youths Take To Tramadol, Codeine To Get High- Punch / My Concern On The Abusive Intake Of Benylin With Codeine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help On Codeine by mcocolok(m): 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
Hello ,

I keep taking Parkalin with Codeine almost every night before i go to Bed. Please how do i stop this. I enjoy it though because it makes me go LAZY... PLease help me stop this....
Re: I Need Your Help On Codeine by enigmagu1(m): 11:39pm On Sep 26, 2013
You are doomed sorry to say..
Rehab tinx bro......
Re: I Need Your Help On Codeine by Mynd44: 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
Crackhead....no offense
Re: I Need Your Help On Codeine by musaajebor(m): 12:32am On Sep 27, 2013
Keep on parking . Enjoy ya lazy trips.
Re: I Need Your Help On Codeine by Lexusgs430: 2:51am On Sep 27, 2013
You have got addicted to the codeine in the tablet. Best to whine yourself off it.
If you have no pain, no point constantly taking painkillers, purely for cosmetic purposes.
You are doing gradual damage to your stomach walls and other organs.
Re: I Need Your Help On Codeine by Nobody: 5:14am On Sep 27, 2013
^^^ OP what he said is true.
You could be damaging your liver and kidneys by taking those drugs so stop it immediately.

If you want to feel relaxed why not drink camomile tea? Its also calms you down and is far healtheir and not addictive at all.
Re: I Need Your Help On Codeine by musaajebor(m): 11:23am On Sep 27, 2013
Lexusgs430: You have got addicted to the codeine in the tablet. Best to whine yourself off it.
If you have no pain, no point constantly taking painkillers, purely for cosmetic purposes.
You are doing gradual damage to your stomach walls and other organs.
its not tablet.its codeine syrup in a bottle.and it does not serve as painkiller it is abused as a tranquiluser. So op keep trankillizing ur sef . Try novalyn or expectorant u go feel am like bomb.

(1) (Reply)

Situation Report On NMA Emegency Delegates Meeting / Bathing With Salt And Water Ebola Crisis,story so far,tell yours / Pls Cure For Staph Aurens!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.