Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

modified - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / modified (1049 Views)

Modified / Meet The 'the Vampire Woman' - Mum Of 4 & The Most Modified Female In The World! / modified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

modified by algorithm(m): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2013
Hurray, its here again, Its My BIRTHDAY RELOADED.

THEME: AWESOME GOD.

DATE: 28 SEPTEMBER, 2013

CELEBRANT: algorithm

VENUE: EKO HOTELS & SUITES, plot 1145 ademola adetokundo street, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Guests of honour: Prof. Joseph Ajienka (vice chancellor of the prestigious University of PortHarcourt), Mr. Femi Otedola (Ceo zenon oil industries), Alhaji Aliko Dangote(Chairman Dangote group), Alhaji Dantata, Jim ovia(ceo zenith bank plc).

special guests of honour: His excellency Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR, Her majesty Queen Elizabeth, His excellency, Nicholas Sarkozy (president of the French republic), President Barrack Obama,.

Royal father of the day: King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz (king of Saudi Arabia),

Royal mother of the day: Her Royal majesty Mrs Mercy Edeh (Queen of nkanu kingdom)

Very special guest of honour: (MY SWEETHEART)

Honourable invitees: All mah niqqaz dat.paddled with me when the going was tough, all ma haters, and all dem good people.

live performances by BASKETH MOUTH, BOVI, WIZKID, TUFACE, M.I, ICEPRINCE, OPRAH WINFREY, MR. BEAN, WILL SMITH, JACKIE CHAN, ARNOLD SHWARZENNEGER, JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMME, RIHANNA, DRAKE, DAT GUY WEY ACT JUMONG, KIM KARDASHIAN, FRANK EDWARDS, OMOTALA JALADE EKEINDE, P-SQUARE, AND FLAVOUR (N'abania).

GATE FEE: REGULAR- 5MILLION
VIP- 20MILLION
V.VIP- 100MILLION
2ND CLASS V.VIP- 150MILLION
1ST CLASS V.VIP- 300MILLION
TABLE FOR TWO- 500MILLION
TABLE FOR.FOUR- 1BILLION
LEATHER COUCH FOR TWO- 1.5BILL

ALL INVITED GUESTS MUST ME SEATED QUIETLY BEFORE 7:00PM.

RANDOM MOVEMENTS AND GREETINGS WOULD NOT BE TOLERATED.

GIFT ITEMS MUST BE IN CHEQUES, PLS NOTE THAT IF IT IS NOT UP TO 500 MILLION NAIRA, WE WILL REJECT IT.

ATTENDANCE IS STRICTLY BY INVITATION. (DNT BRING YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR REFRESHMENTS WAS MADE SPECIALLY FOR YOU WITH YOUR NAME ON IT)

SIGNED: magic_finga (celebrant).
ps: all names used above are not for real,.there were only a form of humour, na joke ooooo......
Re: modified by algorithm(m): 9:27am On Sep 28, 2013
happy birthday to me....
Re: modified by Emmanuel602(m): 9:39am On Sep 28, 2013
Happy birthday bro wish you many more

1 Like

Re: modified by Briggsrowland(m): 9:48am On Sep 28, 2013
Algorithm u no go kill person, ah don dey wonder which dignitry get the power to assemble such army of diplomats and intellectual giants.
At least you remember to put Ajienka aka. Ajay first.
Happi Birthday jare.

1 Like

Re: modified by algorithm(m): 10:06am On Sep 28, 2013
thnak you so much guys i appreciate.
Re: modified by algorithm(m): 10:07am On Sep 28, 2013
When I was a kid, i had the notion that my birthday was
the day i'll add more inches to my height, more ounces to
my weight, little did i know that its a process that spreads
itself over time.
TODAY MARKS ANOTHER ADDED YEAR TO MY LIFE,
ANOTHER FEATHER TO MY WINGS, ANOTHER GRACE FOR
MY RACE.
I WANT TO THANKGOD FOR THIS DAY,
ND WISH MYSELF A HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Mr. MAKE IT RAIN,
CARTER (chinawaluofia, aka ekpuci onwa, mmilli lili enyi).
God bless the day YOU WERE BORN,
YOU WORTH MORE THAN GOLD.
Re: modified by Vivly(f): 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2013
laff bin wan kill me die
Re: modified by algorithm(m): 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
Vivly: laff bin wan kill me die
thankGod say u no die

(1) (Reply)

100% FREE Confidential Texting - Send Receive Sensitive Info Privately / Things You've Learnt/gained From Nairaland. / Some Romantic, Weird And Facinating Fact About Left-handed people.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.