Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,005 members, 7,806,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Internet tips - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Internet tips (1062 Views)

Kosovo's Computer/internet Tips . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internet tips by twinstaiye(m): 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2006
Let us share some internet tips here. I will set the ball rolling with this: -

Ever heard of bug me not? Well, it is a way of bypassing compulsory registration on the net. All you need 2 do is visit www.bugmenot.com copy the url of d page u're required 2 log in compulsorily, paste it, and search, u will be given a series of password and usermames. Try any of them. The only snag is that smart admin like seun will log in from time 2 time 2 know all available logins 4 nairaland and block them. On the whole, it is very handy if u're d type that browse too much and have less time 4 registration.
Re: Internet tips by twinstaiye(m): 9:30am On Jun 09, 2006
To find the more-descriptive domain name associated with a cryptic IP address such as '65.220.224.30', click Start, Run, type command in the Open field (cmd in Windows 2000), and press <Enter>. At the command prompt, enter nslookup followed by a space and the IP address. Press <Enter>, and after a short delay, nslookup will report first the name of the domain name system (DNS) server used for the lookup, followed by the IP address and domain name that you want to know about. Type exit to close the command-prompt window. The program will also do forward lookups, providing the IP address linked to a domain name.

If you use a router or wireless hub, nslookup may complain that "default servers are not available," but nevertheless it will still provide the lookup information
Re: Internet tips by livingnuts(m): 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2006
Internet Tips are many, basically concerning traffic, I tink i know much about that
see this in my site, just scroll down http://InternetMarketingProfit..com/

(1) (Reply)

Who Has The Fastest Connection / 3 Brand New Intel Dual Core Laptops For Grabs @ N119 Each. / In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.