Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,013 members, 7,953,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:19 AM

Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) (2819 Views)

Let Talk Business Here / Web Masters/designers, Let's Talk Business [new] / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by MisterFelix1(m): 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
service giver: Believe me the object is noble and I wish you well! Stephen is INNNNNNN!!
I believe you have read and now have the real idea of the business so please proceed with your registration to start making this online money today. don't also fail to share your reviews with us as much as you will need to work with us on our plans for this new company...

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by gfortune9: 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2013
George Okafor. I'm interested
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by gfortune9: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
How do I register?
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by neksummi(m): 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
Mister.Felix:
We aint here to promote anything, Please read through our previous posts very well to your understanding! If you have doubts, please be patient and wait for more testimonies from our recent registered members!

I've stated clearly that I don't have any problem with whatever it is you are promoting. That's none of my business. My problem however is that your colleague @Djdati used my own earning screenshots and he was claiming that they were earning screenshots from one of your students Mr. Anthony. Why must he deceive people? And if he could sit down, make little changes to my screenshots and claim it to be from his students, I fear what other things he could do. But since the screenshots were mine, I identified them on first look.
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by tolufunmie: 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2013
gfortune9: How do I register?

I'm interested.
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2013
gfortune9: How do I register?
Check my siganture
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
BlueRoyale: TiMi am INN...
Your registration deadline just elapsed....you couldn't register on time, why?
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by MisterFelix1(m): 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
Just as expected, we just received another testimony from one of our previous registered members and this time, it's a female! Wow! I'm now really feeling satisfied But well, according to her (Tessy Chidi) , she barely made up to N50,000 within her first two weeks and when she took it serious and improved her efforts, she got tired of reading her bank alert mails because she was making multiples of N1,500 into her account almost every hour of the day!

Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by MisterFelix1(m): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
joe_ekuns: Joseph Ekunwe....I'm in
You are yet to register. please do so as soon as you can if you are still interested since we have limited spots left...
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hello online income makers, we just need your reviews and perhaps more money making testimonies from our registered members so please, share your experience (based on how far you have gone with our money making packages) with us.
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by tolufunmie: 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
I'm interested. How do i register? Toluwani Babatunde is my name
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
tolufunmie: I'm interested. How do i register? Toluwani Babatunde is my name
Please do that through my signature below and do well to complete your registration in due time...
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
To register, sign up at wwwdotonlineincomemakersdotblogspotdotcom and do well to complete your registratuon in due time....
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by neksummi(m): 7:44am On Oct 27, 2013
Djlati: Hello online income makers, we just need your reviews and perhaps more money making testimonies from our registered members so please, share your experience (based on how far you have gone with our money making packages) with us.

If you know what is good for you, remove this income proof of mine that you have on your blog as an income testimonial from your students. Stop deceiving people with other people's results!

Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by mneksummi: 8:11am On Oct 27, 2013
Compare the earnings screenshots on his blog and what i have above. I even got banned by the spambot because I posted his blog link!

What gave him away was the early morning withdrawal I made one morning at 6 a.m! My draft that is 21 was changed to 18. The folders where covered in his own screenshot! Then the days where changed. My Mondays are Tuesdays on his screenshot. On mine I had Weds of a previous week and my Monday earning started at 11:41 am that of Weds the previous week ended at 2:32 pm.

To make his own look different, he changed the days. He changed my Weds (previous week) to Mondays and my first Monday earnings he forgot to change to Tue. So we have something like an alert entered at 2:32pm and the next alert came in at 11:41 am same day! Does this make sense? It's painful to see someone using your screenshots to deceive others.

I don't know how good your business is but my problem is that you're using my screenshots to deceive people that it's a testimonial from one of your students!

Remove that from your blog before i take action on you. I'm not finding it funny any longer!
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 30, 2013
mneksummi: Compare the earnings screenshots on his blog and what i have above. I even got banned by the spambot because I posted his blog link!

What gave him away was the early morning withdrawal I made one morning at 6 a.m! My draft that is 21 was changed to 18. The folders where covered in his own screenshot! Then the days where changed. My Mondays are Tuesdays on his screenshot. On mine I had Weds of a previous week and my Monday earning started at 11:41 am that of Weds the previous week ended at 2:32 pm.

To make his own look different, he changed the days. He changed my Weds (previous week) to Mondays and my first Monday earnings he forgot to change to Tue. So we have something like an alert entered at 2:32pm and the next alert came in at 11:41 am same day! Does this make sense? It's painful to see someone using your screenshots to deceive others.

I don't know how good your business is but my problem is that you're using my screenshots to deceive people that it's a testimonial from one of your students!

Remove that from your blog before i take action on you. I'm not finding it funny any longer!
Hmmm....Do I really need to reply you? Are you competing with us or something? What is your business with us here? If our packages are not or you, why then, are you commenting nonsense here? Has any one complained after registering with us? What makes you thing we are here to deceive? Our testmonials are not even from us but our members so please focus on ur business!
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 30, 2013
tolufunmie: I'm interested. How do i register? Toluwani Babatunde is my name
I believe you are one of our recent registered members so please do kindly help us testify here if we scammed you or not...I know you are still on d business setup process but did you receive our various money making packages or not? How do you see them? Don't dey contain real profiable online businesses?
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by tolufunmie: 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
@Mneksummi,

Based on my experience with them, I think they are honest. Call them on phone if you have any issue with them.

It is well
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by neksummi(m): 7:05am On Oct 31, 2013
tolufunmie: @Mneksummi,

Based on my experience with them, I think they are honest. Call them on phone if you have any issue with them.

It is well

I've got no business with what programme they are promoting and I've got no problem whatsoever with it. My problem is that they took a screenshot of my earnings, changed what they could change about it and they're claiming it to be a testimonial from their student. But that being my earning screenshot, I recognized it at first sight. And you can see that the guy is unrepentant!

Just go to the first page of this thread and compare the first screenshot he attached to his post and the one I attached to my own post and tell me if my claims are baseless. Look clearly at the times of the transactions. Forget about the days because he changed them.

Djlati:
Hmmm....Do I really need to reply you? Are you competing with us or something? What is your business with us here? If our packages are not or you, why then, are you commenting nonsense here? Has any one complained after registering with us? What makes you thing we are here to deceive? Our testmonials are not even from us but our members so please focus on ur business!

Don't say I'm commenting nonsense. If your testimonials aren't from you, then the testimonial that came from Tony is a fake one he sent because that earning screenshot is from my yahoo account. So remove it from your post here and from your blog. If you're going to be sincere, you'll see that my screenshot was tampered with so do the honourable thing i.e to remove it.

I don't know the content of your business because I'm not into it so why would I say it's a scam? My problem is with the fake screenshot and I want it removed! That's all.
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by MisterFelix1(m): 2:51am On Dec 10, 2013
Hello Online Income Makers, Our long awaited company's website is almost up and running! Well, We are very sorry for the long break of silence but it wasn't really our fault because we've been doing what we had to do just as we promised. Well, we would have been here to announce the website of our new company but our webhosting company has been giving us tons of problems. Anyway, on my signature, you will find the temporary site address so do check it out and tell us what you think. Please all feed backs should be given here or on our facebook group for now since the company is still under construction. Currently, we want to back up and transfer the site and domain to a new server altogether, please bear with us but the company will be officially launched in due time,.
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by VKENNYJ(m): 4:34am On Dec 10, 2013
click on www.jobofwork.com/?invite=3397 ,register and get
paid with 10 dollars for evry unique visitor that visits
your page......its fantastic
Re: Let Us Talk Business (Another Testimony/earning proof!) by Pamela96(f): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
VKENNYJ: click on www.jobofwork.com/?invite=3397 ,register and get
paid with 10 dollars for evry unique visitor that visits
your page......its fantastic
Stop deceiving yourself young man and do something better with ur life. That site is a scam! They will never pay!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In: Male Hawes & Curtis Shirts(slim-fit)availiable: N7ooo Or N6,500 / Laundry & Dry Cleaning Services / Smallchops,snacks,cakes In Abeokuta At A Very Good Price And Training Also Avail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.