Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Shell Graduate Trainee Program Competency Test, Wch Way Forward - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Graduate Trainee Program Competency Test, Wch Way Forward (1452 Views)

Shell Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 / Shell Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 (NEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell Graduate Trainee Program Competency Test, Wch Way Forward by opia(m): 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2013
please nairalander, what am I to expect, who has done his / hers?
Re: Shell Graduate Trainee Program Competency Test, Wch Way Forward by davide470(m): 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
Check around for Shell thread.. it has been on since April this year
Re: Shell Graduate Trainee Program Competency Test, Wch Way Forward by opia(m): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2013
yea, I saw it, but , its long and some have gone for interview sef,
what does the first part contain abeg
Re: Shell Graduate Trainee Program Competency Test, Wch Way Forward by SaintChukz(m): 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
opia: yea, I saw it, but , its long and some have gone for interview sef,
what does the first part contain abeg
Are you that Lazy that you couldn't go through the so called lengthy thread? And yet you want to work in shell...well a piece of advice for you, shell doesn't recruit lazy peeps, you have to prove yourself worth to them mentally, stamina-wise and all round etc to convince them to employ you. Although, all this will be music to your ears if you are connected in top places. You had better now go back to that thread and read it through and through if you haven't got that.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Carpenters And Roofing Tile Installers Needed / OWS HR Invite Me For An Interview Tomorrow 21st Jan / URGENT VACANCIES IN IBADAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.