Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (2656 Views)

So Many Id!otic Topics, Does This Section Have A Mod? / John Blaze Please Stop Killing This Section! / Are Young People Interested In Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Obinoscopy(m): 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
Distinguished Nairalander,

Here comes another opportunity to serve as a moderator in Nairaland.

The Foreign Affairs Section needs a Moderator to assist in enforcing the rules of the board and the forum. So,

- Have you read the rules & regulations guiding this forum?

- Are you willing to abide and enforce them strictly?

- Are you Passionate about this section (do you post/visit often)?

- Do you Spend enough time online daily?

- Are you level-headed and willing to take instructions from the Admin?

- Can you work together with your co-mods as a team?

If you answered 'YES' to these questions and you wish to be a part of this team, please say so here.

Thank you.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by AbuMikey(m): 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
I know you've already made a decision on who you want to appoint mod,so what's the need of opening the thread??undecided

BTW,I'm not interested cool

5 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
No i'm not interested
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by paniki(m): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
I nominate all4naija. lol.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by demelza: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
I nominate Morpheus24 cool
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
I am Interested.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by HezronLorraine(m): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
I am interested.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
Are there regular posters in this section? #Just Asking!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
homesteady: Are there regular posters in this section? #Just Asking!

There were regular posters but the section got boring cos you hardly get response from mon(ikers)keys...
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
ledafaze:

There were regular posters but the section got boring cos you hardly get response from mon(ikers)keys...

Ok! Yea! The section is boring! That's why I hardly visit here!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by AbuMikey(m): 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
Viewing this topic: Seun(m)

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
Onila undecided
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Vivly(f): 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
Lemme just do it for you guys
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
Yes I am. please! it would be an honour!!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Shinnings: 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
am really really interested in moderating the foreign affairs section.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
I'm also interested
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Theben(m): 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
I'm interested
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
Make I join the train.

Yes I are interesting grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by HezronLorraine(m): 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Make I join the train.

have you been sacked.abeg,no open vacancy for HBGhaddaffi.we need Democracy in Foreign Affairs section.siddon for religion joor.grin grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: have you been sacked.abeg,no open vacancy for HBGhaddaffi.we need Democracy in Foreign Affairs section.siddon for religion joor.grin grin
grin grin grin

I aint going nowhere, plus m a foreigner, that should count for something right op*puppy eyes*
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Make I join the train.

Please shift
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by HezronLorraine(m): 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: grin grin grin

I aint going nowhere, plus m a foreigner, that should count for something right op*puppy eyes*
Give someone else the opportunity to show leadership/moderating abilities.Be content with what you have.That you're a foreigner doesn't count,I'm bi-racial too,if that counts,Nigerian-Norwegian.Please stay in Religion,abeg.Thanks.God bless you.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
I nominate @pan African, @pan african. The guy is perfect for this section, he only ever comments here.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by paniki(m): 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
Classical fan: I nominate @pan African, @pan african. The guy is perfect for this section, he only ever comments here.

+1
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Freiburger(m): 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
I think I should be able to handle this subsection with another dedicated mod.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
Freiburger: I think I should be able to handle this subsection with another dedicated mod.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by HezronLorraine(m): 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
Freiburger: I think I should be able to handel this subsection with another dedicated mod.
In My opinion.This sub-section is rather too small to have two Mods.it's like one of the least frequented,things here have been well handled with one Mod.I think one Mod should do,A supermod here is kinda unnecessary.My opinion though.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Obinoscopy(m): 12:08am On Oct 10, 2013
^^^Exactly, its just your opinion. We're all entitled to our opinion. However, its the Admin that will decide whether this section is too small or not.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 10, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: In My opinion.This sub-section is rather too small to have two Mods.it's like one of the least frequented,things here have been well handled with one Mod.I think one Mod should do,A supermod here is kinda unnecessary.My opinion though.

You can say that but in the case of when the activity in a section is like dying, that means something is wrong in there... So it is best to have moderators that are more interested in the section than any other section and also keep conversations going.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by HezronLorraine(m): 9:33am On Oct 10, 2013
^^
@Ledafaze &Obinoscopy.I do understand very clear.Seems you guys took it the other way.Apologies please.

Seriously this section needs to be revived.When you go down and check those viewing this board,you hardly get up to 10 people mostly.wonder why people hardly visit here though.They only comment here when the topic makes frotpage.there are always interesting topics here.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
i'll make a great mod, i got all those qualities.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by paniki(m): 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
This section is full of South Africans and so it would make sense to have a South African as a mod. Anyway, what happened to the old mod?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“I Will Lock Mugabe And Museveni In Prison If I Become President” – Donald Trump / More Graphic Photos From Hajj Stampede/deaths Today - RIP / Wagner Leader Dressed In Combat Army Uniform Starts Recruitment In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.