Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,847 members, 7,956,173 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ? (717 Views)

Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? / Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? / God Under The Microscope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

? by Dewze(m): 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2013
?
Re: ? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
If we were to "reasonably" respond to your question whichever way, would he still be God? undecided I guess not. I guess we'll then be talking about a wordsbase or Dewze or bhuddha, mohammed, Abraham or someone like that... Not God.
Re: ? by Dewze(m): 8:52am On Oct 07, 2013
wordsbase: If we were to "reasonably" respond to your question whichever way, would he still be God? undecided I guess not. I guess we'll then be talking about a wordsbase or Dewze or bhuddha, mohammed, Abraham or someone like that... Not God.

i don't quite get it. Are u saying He is indeed above these laws?

Is it not right to say tht when a father advises a child against doing wrong, himself is compelled not to do same?

This question has lingered in my mind for a very long time now. Just thought i throw it up for a wider view.
Re: ? by joe4christ(m): 9:25am On Oct 07, 2013
Which of the gods or Gods are you talking about, that of muslim, christian, pagan or which precisely?
Re: ? by mumumugu(m): 9:34am On Oct 07, 2013
To God,there is no law
Re: ? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:40am On Oct 07, 2013
joe4christ: Which of the gods or Gods are you talking about, that of muslim, christian, pagan or which precisely?

the jewish one. the one that wrote with chisel and slab.
Re: ? by MrOlodo2(m): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2013
See poster they said nobody is above the law they did,nt say no God.. God is not a person insted he,s the creator of pipu and creator of law. he can be above d law if he wants because he,s unquestionable
since d law is d biblical law he can be above it but he,snt above it thats y he,s a holy God
Re: ? by Dewze(m): 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
!

(1) (Reply)

Three Days Of Darkness Like In The Days Of Moses Expected 28 November 2013 / Moon Sighted / Confession!! Like If You Have Not Missed Any Sunday Mass This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.