Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Freelancing - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Freelancing (501 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelancing by Wargroup: 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
As a freelancer, you can never be out of job and you can be sure of a huge paycheck every week. Several opportunities available to you with no money down.
Re: Freelancing by Wargroup: 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
Send me an email if you are interested let me teach you how I make $1000 and above every month from the comfort of my bedroom. There is no limit to how much you can make. There is an urgent opportunity for you now. If you contact me today, you can start making money tomorrow after I train you for free. Hurry limited space available.
Re: Freelancing by Wargroup: 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
Send your enquiries to wargroupng@gmail.com
Re: Freelancing by antheamartins(f): 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
Wargroup: Send me an email if you are interested let me teach you how I make $1000 and above every month from the comfort of my bedroom. There is no limit to how much you can make. There is an urgent opportunity for you now. If you contact me today, you can start making money tomorrow after I train you for free. Hurry limited space available.
i'm very interested.how do i contact u? And i hope it's genuine.
Re: Freelancing by Wargroup: 12:34am On Nov 04, 2013
send a mail to the email above

(1) (Reply)

Ready To Sale The Right / Need A Creative Editor? / Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.