Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Describe The Person With The Last Post Using Three Words - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Describe The Person With The Last Post Using Three Words (1641 Views)

Say Your Mind In Three Words / Benin People No Go Kill Person With Laughter / Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe The Person With The Last Post Using Three Words by Wahala90: 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
Describe The Person With The Last Post Using Three Words. Get started!
Re: Describe The Person With The Last Post Using Three Words by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
Wahala90: Describe The Person With The Last Post Using Three Words. Get started!
ode!!!

1 Like

Re: Describe The Person With The Last Post Using Three Words by Alleinad(f): 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
what if u dont know the person??
Re: Describe The Person With The Last Post Using Three Words by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
Alleinad: what if u dont know the person??
hey dear it does not really matter!!just describe the person with three words
Re: Describe The Person With The Last Post Using Three Words by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
Handsome black man
smiley
mayten30: hey dear it does not really matter!!just describe the person with three words
Re: Describe The Person With The Last Post Using Three Words by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
lorretta u: Handsome black man
smiley
am I black? undecided
Re: Describe The Person With The Last Post Using Three Words by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
Who's that on ur dp?
mayten30: am I black? undecided
Re: Describe The Person With The Last Post Using Three Words by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2013
lorretta u: Who's that on ur dp?
me,myself and I,answer my question am I black?
Re: Describe The Person With The Last Post Using Three Words by toshmann(m): 4:46am On Oct 13, 2013
mayten30: me,myself and I,answer my question am I black?
No, you're white!
SMH!
Re: Describe The Person With The Last Post Using Three Words by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 13, 2013
mayten30: me,myself and I,answer my question am I black?
I had to go to your profile and look again to see if had the wrong guy.

Dude, you 'is' black as night. Yea.

Now you should be happy I threw in 'handsome' to massage your ego. (Not that u aren't handsome) you're. But I think u should thank me for noticing.instead of making a big deal of ur complexion.

Now describe the person above you with 3 words before we boot u out of this game undecided
Re: Describe The Person With The Last Post Using Three Words by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 13, 2013
lorretta u: I had to go to your profile and look again to see if had the wrong guy.

Dude, you 'is' black as night. Yea.

Now you should be happy I threw in 'handsome' to massage your ego. (Not that u aren't handsome) you're. But I think u should thank me for noticing.instead of making a big deal of ur complexion.

Now describe the person above you with 3 words before we boot u out of this game undecided
cute bobbylicious sexy
Re: Describe The Person With The Last Post Using Three Words by Alleinad(f): 7:27am On Oct 13, 2013
a helpless flirt
Re: Describe The Person With The Last Post Using Three Words by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 13, 2013
Alleinad: a helpless flirt
what do u mean by that?have I flirt with u before?
Re: Describe The Person With The Last Post Using Three Words by Alleinad(f): 8:22am On Oct 13, 2013
Nope. but I see u flirting with Loretta.
Re: Describe The Person With The Last Post Using Three Words by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 13, 2013
Alleinad: Nope. but I see u flirting with Loretta.
in what way am I flirting with loretta madam?
Re: Describe The Person With The Last Post Using Three Words by dontgivafuck: 9:24am On Oct 13, 2013
mayten30: in what way am I flirting with loretta madam?
Loquacious flirt more like
Re: Describe The Person With The Last Post Using Three Words by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2013
dontgivafuck: Loquacious flirt more like
where u the one I asked? undecidedface front jare
Re: Describe The Person With The Last Post Using Three Words by dontgivafuck: 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
Wahala deyoo... Abeg oga dis is a game's threaad nt ur personal space n I ws describing d person b4 me who happend to b u.

Nw I just hv to describe u as a self-obsessed A$s, d thread Isn't abt u!!!
Re: Describe The Person With The Last Post Using Three Words by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
dontgivafuck: Wahala deyoo... Abeg oga dis is a game's threaad nt ur personal space n I ws describing d person b4 me who happend to b u.

Nw I just hv to describe u as a self-obsessed A$s, d thread Isn't abt u!!!
and what you used to describe me is that a three letter words?anyways no probs man we are cool!!!
Re: Describe The Person With The Last Post Using Three Words by dontgivafuck: 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
mayten30: and what you used to describe me is that a three letter words?anyways no probs man we are cool!!!
Yes we are!!! BTW I no b Man undecided
Re: Describe The Person With The Last Post Using Three Words by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
dontgivafuck: Yes we are!!! BTW I no b Man undecided
so what are you?woman?
Re: Describe The Person With The Last Post Using Three Words by dontgivafuck: 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
mayten30: so what are you?woman?
Alien grin
Re: Describe The Person With The Last Post Using Three Words by Tuntheycr7: 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mr Alien fu.cka
Re: Describe The Person With The Last Post Using Three Words by Wahala90: 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
First Class Mumu

(1) (Reply)

When One Of Your Ancestors Comes Back As Your Baby photo / Vacancy At Whistle-Blowing Nigeria Limited (photo) / Crazily Funny Memes To Make You Laugh Out Loud Every Saturday !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.