Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / . (1785 Views)

Diaspora Nigerians Sent $21b (n3.3trn) Home In 2012. Should They Vote? / Amusement Park Section Of Polo Park Mall Enugu Opens With Ferris Wheel Etc. / The Programming Section Of Nl Is Now Bloody Worthless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 2:52am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: . by BabaEleko(m): 3:53am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: . by Chanchit: 4:04am On Oct 14, 2013
If after getting the section you want, you still find a reason to join issues with the chaffs on other sections, do you agree that amadioha should amputate you two thumbs...?
Re: . by bloggernaija: 4:06am On Oct 14, 2013
I thought I was alone.
I have a cousin who simply doesn't want to hear anything about Nigeria .
Apart from family and close friends,do not bother mentioning Naija .
STOP BEATING A DEAD HORSE is always his answer.
As for me, I think most Nigerian at home are not only mentally damaged but also very self centred.
You need to be outside to get it.
If only they know the way the politicians ,their family and friends burn through their future.
We see those spoilt brat here everyday;burning through money the way only a senior hedge fund manager dare attempt.

2 Likes

Re: . by Chanchit: 4:08am On Oct 14, 2013
So you've not even spent a month on nl and you craving for an xclusive section already..!? Very soon you would start a protest that Seun should resign from NL.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:09am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: . by Chanchit: 4:12am On Oct 14, 2013
stewie100: sorry sir diaspora nigerians are too enlightened to believe in your little amadioa

Kk, do you blieve in God..? If you do, remove amadioha and put Almighty God, I just do not want to involve him in this before.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:54am On Oct 14, 2013
As unreasonable as your request is, I see a reason to make comment on your thread about you calling the Nigerian in Nigeria "Chaff".

Don't be silly, living abroad doesn't make you a civilised being. Take for instance, you creating this thread or calling fellow human being a "chaff" is not an act of civilisation. If living abroad is a lifetime "achievement" to you and your family, it isn't to some of us that have been there, not in search of greener pasture.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:59am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 14, 2013
stewie100: i was expecting a typical ignorant homebase nigerian rant like yours,jealous,prideful,arrogant,know-it-all i.diots.
you need to be colonized and utterly tamed by diasporans and taught how things are done.you should not soil this topic with your f.oolishness,allow civilized minds to speak,you just listen.
pick me up at the airport i'm coming to spank your s.tubborn ass
Now, you just confirmed how uncivilized you are! I hope this thread gets the attention you clamour for. *Following*

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 14, 2013
stewie100: and when you come to pick me at the airport don't bring your criminal armed robber friends to trail the vehicle and try to rob me of my passport and money.
you evil envious psychopaths .
Don't be in hurry, the real psychopaths are coming for you. *laughing out loud*

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 14, 2013
stewie100: they'll be no different than a typical ignorant homebase nigerian rant like yours,envious,prideful,arrogant,know-it-alls.
Am trying, really hard to be nice in my comments.
Re: . by seanet01: 5:42am On Oct 14, 2013
stewie100: on my time on this website reading so many silly comments,tribalism and ignorance on this forum from mostly Homebased Nigerians i have almost lost my sanity and sense of civility .
i think its high time for us to separate the chaffs from the grain ,i hereby request to the owner of this website MR SEUN to create another exclusive section on nairaland for civilized,intelligent Nigerians (diasporans) to have a more civil experience on this forum.

a separation of chaffs from grains ,we need a bridge and a civilized gated community.and we need a nairaland prison for tresspassers
This is inborn foo..lishness
Who told you Home based Nigerians are silly?
You need to remove that myopic impression from your head.
There are so many Nigerian here in Milton K that are more stvpid than those at home.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 14, 2013
seanet01:
This is inborn foo..lishness
Who told you Home based Nigerians are silly?
You need to remove that myopic impression from your head.
There are so many Nigerian here in Milton K that are more stvpid than those at home.
Don't mind that Colorado boy. He's still excited about being an American.
Re: . by Danhumprey: 5:46am On Oct 14, 2013
OP,so you are civilized,but you are dishing out insults to people anyhow?? You are a real joker. Mark my word,that section you are craving for,won't be created! So,living abroad make you more civilised than people still living in their homeland Wake up! You sanity is merely being corrupted.

Also keep in mind,that section won't be created!
Re: . by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 14, 2013
I think u lack a bit of sence If u thnk living abroad mks u more "intellingent"and more civilized.u re just a lousy dish washer or probably sales boy seeking attention.

uncivilized boy living in a civilized country
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 14, 2013
.Op,I thnk u re just a lousy dish washer or probably
sales boy seeking attention. Not only dat, u re also
very silly for calling nigerians living in dia country
"chaffs"(wateva u mean by dat) and I think u lack a
bit of sense if u think living abroad makes u more
civilized and intelligent.

uncivilized boy living in a civilized country
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 14, 2013
Irony is when the "civilized" "diasporan" creator of this thread is the one dishing out insults. . . I guess living in the diaspora hasn't made you civilized at all. You have to moral grounds to castigate anyone here. If you want a segregation, create your own website and keep non-diasporans out. That is, if anyone would be interested to be in the presence of an uncouth "diasporan."

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: . by Vivly(f): 6:41am On Oct 14, 2013
If you are really civilized, you wouldn't want to share a site with uncivilized Nigerians. Remember seun is also a Nigerian living in Nigeria. Why don't you just go create a website for civilized diasporans. I'm really not supposed to tell you this. You should have figured it out yourself
Re: . by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: . by tyson99(m): 6:45am On Oct 14, 2013
stewie100: sorry sir diaspora nigerians are too enlightened to believe in your little amadioa
You this small boy,instead of ranting here why not start shouting 'TOMORROW IS SALLAH DAY'....oponu ayerada
Re: . by tyson99(m): 6:46am On Oct 14, 2013
Vivly: If you are really civilized, you wouldn't want to share a site with uncivilized Nigerians. Remember seun is also a Nigerian living in Nigeria. Why don't you just go create a website for civilized diasporans. I'm really not supposed to tell you this. You should have figured it out yourself
God bless ya!
Re: . by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: . by Tapout(m): 6:51am On Oct 14, 2013
angry

1 Like

Re: . by Tolexander: 7:05am On Oct 14, 2013
stewie100: on my time on this website reading so many silly comments,tribalism and ignorance on this forum from mostly Homebased Nigerians i have almost lost my sanity and sense of civility .
i think its high time for us to separate the chaffs from the grain ,i hereby request to the owner of this website MR SEUN to create another exclusive section on nairaland for civilized,intelligent Nigerians (diasporans) to have a more civil experience on this forum.

a separation of chaffs from grains ,we need a bridge and a civilized gated community.and we need a nairaland prison for tresspassers
boy!

Don't pretend to understand what is going on on nairaland cos everything seems to be concealed to you. You are totally naive!

There are many known members here with their present locations and their attributes so noone can say the foreigners aren't guilty of the nigerian cultures exhibited.

Nigerians are nigerians no matter where they are.

you can only take a boy away from the village but can't take a village away from the boy
Re: . by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 14, 2013
Tolexander: you can only take a boy away from the village but can't take a village away from the boy
It's a DNA thing, if you'll read the article in my Sig.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: . by chucky234(m): 7:23am On Oct 14, 2013
And where is this unpatriotic deluded discombobulated chronic goon coming from, imagine a tomatoes farmer in Colorado forming civilized on NL.
Civilized ko civilized ni,make I hear say you civilized with the insults wey you dey hurl on dis thread since early mor mor.
Ewu hausa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

New ISIS Battle Video Released, Rebels Fighting The Terror Group / Mother Rejects Her Baby Born With Deformities / Names Of Salary Structures And Their Earners In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.