Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Wordpress Training - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Wordpress Training (511 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Training by Appswheel(m): 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
TIME: 9am – 5pm daily
TRAINING FEE: N 40,000 (Includes breakfast and training materials)
VENUE:No 94A Bode Thomas Str. Lagos.
Enquiries: 07052193183.

Maximum of 10 people needed (Its on first register, first serve basis).

Interested person should send a mail to mirthfemi@appswheel.com or send an SMS to 07052193183. The subject should be WordPress Training and the body your enquires and email address (So we can send an official invitation to you)

Regards
Olorunfemi Babatunde
ff: Management.

Testimonial

Here is what one of the september 2013 participant had to say (She saw the training advert via Twitter),

I want to say a big thank you for the training.
I appreciate your training methods.
It was a wonderful experience for me
Lilian. @Lilly4jah

Note: Appswheel is registered with CAC (Corporate Affairs Commission), our Certificate is recognized and tenable anywhere on the globe.
http://knowbase.appswheel.com/wordpress-training-nigeria-nov-18-23-2013/
Re: Wordpress Training by Ojaiyeola(m): 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hi Appswheel, I have a i recently opened a wordpress website but i cannot add the Naira sign or even NGN to my site can you please tell me how to go about adding a Naira sign or NGN.
Thank you.
Re: Wordpress Training by Appswheel(m): 11:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ojaiyeola, I am not sure i understand your question. To add naira sign, how? N if you mean using it within a text, you only need to use the strikethrough html element. Your website, is it an eCommerce site?
Re: Wordpress Training by Ojaiyeola(m): 9:58am On Oct 16, 2013
Hi Appswheel,thanks for the response the site is not an ecommerce website just adverts visit www.autotrendz.com.ng thats my site,@ the back end i only have option under setup module - currency and metics to select a currency sign(not up to 20 currency signs) and no NGN or any naira sign i tried several woocommerce plugin to no avail.Please help
Re: Wordpress Training by Appswheel(m): 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ojaiyeola, calc the dollar equivalence of your products and display it on your site. Then in the description box. put the NGN equivalence. Example Price NGN 30,000. better still you may use the N sign. I hope this answer is useful. view what it looks like http://www.appswheel.com/product/mtn-3g-modem-price-3500/ I will give you an update on other methods.

(1) (Reply)

Siebel CRM Admin Online Course In USA / National Diploms And Degrees Abroad / Fortino Fashion Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.