Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (895 Views)

Browse Free On Etisalat Here With No BIS Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by martinz1: 8:19am On Oct 16, 2013
Re: . by martinz1: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2013
Its hot, cause its new, I'm in lagos if u are in lagos , its easier so that we will meet and i will configure ur pc
Re: . by chux76(m): 10:18am On Oct 16, 2013
Something someone posted for free for all you are selling for N3,000. 3K ko 3K ni....Greedy mofo.
Here is the configuration of the browsing techniques and also the link to the original poster of the tweak. If anybody is to make money from this,it is the original poster himself.

Tutorial

Works with #0.00

PC

1. Download OpenVPN gui from Here and install

2. Download the VPN config files Here

3. Extract the config files on your desktop and move them to folder C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config

4. Set your modem's apn to web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net, primary dns to 8.8.8.8 and secondary to 8.8.4.4

5. Launch the OpenVPN GUI on your desktop as administrator.

6. Connect to your desired server from the OpenVPN icon in taskbar.

7. Enter your username and password, click ok.

Android (4.0+)

1. Get OpenVPN for Android from playstore, OpenVPN Connect won't work with this

2. Download the VPN config files Here

3. Copy the files to your SD card.

4. Set your apn to web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net, leave proxy and port blank or it won't work

5. Launch OpenVPN for Android, import the configs by tapping the folder icon located lower right and browse your sd card for where it was saved (do this for all config files).

6. Select your desired server from the list.

7. Enter your username and password, then connect.

A Test account is available, contact me.

For Premium Account

1 month: N500 or N800(connect with 2 devices simultaneously)

3 months: N1500 or N2000(connect with 2 devices simultaneously)

Payment is through bank deposit/transfer, contact me for details
Nickyjeff4u@gmail.com

The link: https://www.nairaland.com/1477249/onevpn-tweak-mtn-android-pc

Please lets patronize the original owner of this tweak.

DON'T PAY 3K TO ANYBODY!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
The KOLOMENTAL has removed the post.

Greeeeeedyyyyyyy bunch!!!
Re: . by chux76(m): 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
Na fool him be na....Thats why I had to burst his bubble. Now whoever needs it knows where to go.

@Martinz...come back...I want to pay you 10k... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Good As New Samsung S4 For Sale!!! / Brand New In Box White - Samsung Galaxy S4 16GB(GT-19500)**35K Naira** / Seven Months Use Htc One M8 Gold Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.