Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Pros, Help Me Upload Image With Java - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pros, Help Me Upload Image With Java (1621 Views)

I Need Help On How To Upload Image To A Windows Based Application / Code To Upload Image / Urgent! Php Upload Image Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pros, Help Me Upload Image With Java by nolly55(f): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2008
[color=#990000][/color]

HELP ME? CANT UPLOAD IMAGE WITH JAVA

AM JUST LEARNING IT .

Mail me 2ru stephnelson2000@gmail.com

or stephnelson2000@yahoo.com
Re: Pros, Help Me Upload Image With Java by malone5923(m): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2008
Icon ic= new ImageIcon(getClass().getResource("filename"wink);
label =new label(ic);
Re: Pros, Help Me Upload Image With Java by SayoMarvel(m): 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2008
I've added a full source code of my picture viewer, compile it and run it. You can modify the code and extract the source code you need for your image uploading. This implementation is better than the one suggested by the earlier post which determines the image before runtime. This one will show you a file chooser so that you can select the image you want to see. but it contains some bugs left for you to tackle so that you can improve(i did not add an image observer) so if the image is not properly rendered, maximize and minimize the window. happy coding,

Re: Pros, Help Me Upload Image With Java by malone5923(m): 12:25am On Jul 08, 2008
I've added a full source code of my picture viewer, compile it and run it. You can modify the code and extract the source code you need for your image uploading. This implementation is better than the one suggested by the earlier post which determines the image before runtime. This one will show you a file chooser so that you can select the image you want to see. but it contains some bugs left for you to tackle so that you can improve(i did not add an image observer) so if the image is not properly rendered, maximize and minimize the window. happy coding,
HELP ME? CANT UPLOAD IMAGE WITH JAVA

AM JUST LEARNING IT .

Mail me 2ru stephnelson2000@gmail.com

or stephnelson2000@yahoo.com
I am Sorry but the poster asked for help to upload image not use a Filechoser but I think its great because he killed two answers with one question.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Coding / Download Free Android Apps With Free Android Apps Development Tutorial / 2d Top Down Game Looking For Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.