Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

Should He Render The Help? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should He Render The Help? (524 Views)

Do You Have Special Number To Render. Attend "Maximize360" @RCCG IKOSI-KETU / Pls I Need The Help Of You Guys.i Need Possible Hints On Aptitude Test For Nigerian Airforce. / Pls I Need The Help Of You Guys.i Need Possible Hints On Aptitude Test For Nigerian Airforce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Render The Help? by Sayet(m): 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2013
Actually,i dont know if am posting this to the right section.
I have a friend who is confused about rendering a help to a girl who lost her dad during a war in liberia,the girl is the next of kin and her father deposited about 2m(u.s dollars) with a bank in senegal before the war bedeviled their country during which he lost his life. The girl is currently in a refugee camp in senegal but she doesn't have access to the money accept she provide a foreign partner whom the money can be tranfer into his account. Initially,my friend thought it was a joke or scam not until the girl sent the bank detials and some vital documents to him via email. Now he's confused,considering that huge amount of money,won't my friend get himself into problem or could this still be a scam?
You advice is welcome.
Re: Should He Render The Help? by debbiebear(f): 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
Scam!!!!!! Must dy use d same storyline everytym?
Re: Should He Render The Help? by ShenTeh(m): 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2013
I dey crase? Afart prom lying zhat it is haffening to someone else, better know zhat apter they pinish scamming you, it won't be your priend zhat will be licking his wounds. Eh shikenan Mallam.
Re: Should He Render The Help? by 234GT(m): 4:53am On Oct 20, 2013
Tell your friend to render the 'help'. That is the surest way to lose his entire savings if he has any.

(1) (Reply)

Ict Lecturers / SECURITY TRAINING (special Promo) / Webdevelopment Training In Lagos, Nigeria – Html, Css, Javascript, Php, Mysql

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.