Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,436 members, 7,833,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

. - Technology Market (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (42675 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2013
humblesteve: @Linkto and your partner don't make me regret doing biz with You. and if I don't get my package today please kindly refund my 100k ASAP

What is the main problem??
Re: . by Enigma1510(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
gcfr.com:
With the above comments, I better run with my money!
Give him a chance to reply first. Maybe he's kinda busy.
Re: . by Tonjeola1(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
Enigma1510: I never planned to comment on this thread but LINKTO left me no choice. Oga linkto, before i paid for my items, u were always replying. After paying, u turned to sumfin else.WHY undecided undecided undecided undecided I just need you to ans my question coz of your new customers. You are always online on Yahoo messenger bt replying peoples mail is a problem. WHY? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Are you the one that called me?
Re: . by Enigma1510(m): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Are you the one that called me?
Yep Bro
Re: . by Tonjeola1(m): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
Soyedele1:

You are reason am trusting linkto, but his trying to disappoint himself with all this comments on his thread, someone called me this morning about linkto, he said, he transferred money to him since 4 days ago and linkto has refused to reply his mails even on yahoo IM. I know you always chat with him on yahoo IM, talk to him pls. this just the beginning of his success in business, check mikkyangelo as his doing well and fine
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2013
Soyedele1:

insincerity from the partner that's all linkto is real and cool

Issue resolved
Re: . by Enigma1510(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2013
Tonjeola1: You are reason am trusting linkto, but his trying to disappoint himself with all this comments on his thread, someone called me this morning about linkto, he said, he transferred money to him since 4 days ago and linkto has refused to reply his mails even on yahoo IM. I know you always chat with him on yahoo IM, talk to him pls. this just the beginning of his success in business, check mikkyangelo as his doing well and fine
Transfered money to him, he seldomly replies. He's always online bt wldnt reply my messages. U cant bliv the series of messages av sent to him, he's still nt replying. Dnt wanna doubt him bt i hope he can ans my questions. I called @TONJEOLA and @HUMBLESTEVE when i ws worried.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2013
HE IS NOW ONLINE ON YAHOO IM ..... Talking to him.. I'm not siding him but his messenger is always ON but he may not be there.. A day won't pass without me talking to him

The only Problem is out to get my package from his Partner's hand...
Re: . by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2013
The testimony of the person that sd he transferred 2.1m gave me hope that he is real.

NB I don't knw linkto before.. Knew him on ds thread
Re: . by Enigma1510(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2013
Soyedele1: HE IS NOW ONLINE ON YAHOO IM ..... Talking to him.. I'm not siding him but his messenger is always ON but he may not be there.. A day won't pass without me talking to him

The only Problem is out to get my package from his Partner's hand...
No problem Bro, lets see whats gonna happen next.
Re: . by Tonjeola1(m): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2013
Enigma1510: Transfered money to him, he seldomly replies. He's always online bt wldnt reply my messages. U cant bliv the series of messages av sent to him, he's still nt replying. Dnt wanna doubt him bt i hope he can ans my questions. I called @TONJEOLA and @HUMBLESTEVE when i ws worried.
Pls re-quote my post, am sorry, i was attending to someone when typing, so there are some typo error
Re: . by folex(m): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2013
give him a little time!! he will come around.
Re: . by linkto: 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
Enigma1510: I never planned to comment on this thread but LINKTO left me no choice. Oga linkto, before i paid for my items, u were always replying. After paying, u turned to sumfin else.WHY undecided undecided undecided undecided I just need you to ans my question coz of your new customers. You are always online on Yahoo messenger bt replying peoples mail is a problem. WHY? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
I don't have anyone on my messenger i don't respond to, whether you pay or not. If i don't respond to someone that means am busy, but i'l still talk to you when am free.
The most important thing is; let me pay for what you asked me to
Re: . by linkto: 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2013
humblesteve: @Linkto and your partner don't make me regret doing biz with You. and if I don't get my package today please kindly refund my 100k ASAP
My partner says your item will get to you on Monday
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
linkto:
My partner says your item will get to you on Monday

he's just not sincere what stops him from picking my calls and tell me that am gonna get it on monday
Re: . by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
http://m.ebay.com/itm/111222682339?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1 help me with this link. Total cost
Re: . by linkto: 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2013
kinesis: http://m.ebay.com/itm/111222682339?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1 help me with this link. Total cost
Thats an auction
Re: . by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2013
humblesteve:

he's just not sincere what stops him from picking my calls and tell me that am gonna get it on monday

Are you pickimg it up OR he will send it to you in ur state?
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
Soyedele1:

Are you pickimg it up OR he will send it to you in ur state?

He's sending
Re: . by sconp: 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
.Bro u need to step up this areas
1. He has no other way through which you can contact him except through mails
2. He doesn't come to this thread to show samples of his wares so as to gain customers confidence.
3. He has been having series of complains where people complain about money and his partner
Yea Linkto is upcoming and as such i think you number one priority should be to build customer confidence. How?
1. Showcase items you buy for people and you are about to ship.
2. Encourage people who you have bought items for to come and give testimonies, if possible with pictures.
3. Check out other guys who do the same thing with you on nairaland and see how they do it.
4. Include a chat system apart from mails e.g whatsapp, Bbm etc
Cheers! Would love to do business with you very soon. Jst an advise tho! wink

1 Like

Re: . by Enigma1510(m): 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
LATEST UPDATE:
Linkto later chatted me up and said he was busy. Even @ that moment, he wasnt replying quickly. So we decided to meet online @ an undisclosed time. He's genuine bt one gotta be patient with him. Oga Linkto, you have to get my items on/before Monday. Am travelling on Tuesday and i want my items to meet ur next shipping date. Thanks y'all ( SOYEDELE, HUMBLESTEVE, TONJEOLA and FOLEX)
Re: . by Enigma1510(m): 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
scon-p:
You are very right BRO. Seriously?
Re: . by Tonjeola1(m): 6:11am On Nov 24, 2013
Enigma1510:
Thanks y'all ( SOYEDELE, HUMBLESTEVE, TONJEOLA and FOLEX)
You're welcome. happy importing!

2 Likes

Re: . by Ponybiz: 10:52am On Nov 24, 2013
Enigma1510: LATEST UPDATE:
Linkto later chatted me up and said he was busy. Even @ that moment, he wasnt replying quickly. So we decided to meet online @ an undisclosed time. He's genuine bt one gotta be patient with him. Oga Linkto, you have to get my items on/before Monday. Am travelling on Tuesday and i want my items to meet ur next shipping date. Thanks y'all ( SOYEDELE, HUMBLESTEVE, TONJEOLA and FOLEX)
gud morning linkto;pls give me the quotation of this two items from ebay.com to naija 141124110257
Re: . by linkto: 11:46am On Nov 24, 2013
Ponybiz: gud morning linkto;pls give me the quotation of this two items to naija 141124110257
$20 for the first one.
The second one is gone
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 11:51am On Nov 24, 2013
Thanks y'all ( SOYEDELE, HUMBLESTEVE, TONJEOLA and FOLEX)[/quote]

you are welcome sir wishing you all a fruitful Sunday and happy importing.

1 Like

Re: . by sconp: 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ponybiz: gud morning linkto;pls give me the quotation of this two items from ebay.com to naija 141124110257
Ponybiz: gud morning linkto;pls give me the quotation of this two items from ebay.com to naija 141124110257
the first one won't work in nigeria. I stand to be corrected o
Re: . by linkto: 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
scon-p:
the first one won't work in nigeria. I stand to be corrected o
It will work perfectly. I do unlock phones like this before sending them to Nigeria
Re: . by folex(m): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2013
is the charger you promised now in Lagos?
Re: . by sconp: 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
linkto:
It will work perfectly. I do unlock phones like this before sending them to Nigeria
so that definitely mean u unlock phones. How much does it cost
Re: . by opestein: 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2013
oga linkto how much will it cost me to ship this item from eBay to lag
Re: . by linkto: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
folex: is the charger you promised now in Lagos?
Yes sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply)

10 Free Bulk Sms Sites / Jumia and Konga Sales Consultant Here / USA Used HP Folio 9470m With Keyboard Light For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.