Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

. - Technology Market (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (42775 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Enigma1510(m): 9:24am On Dec 07, 2013
Worwor: bro I carried out underground research and got some very important info about the said Linkto.
Please, d guy hs already replied and right now, i think he's real. Pls am begging U, just send wateva info you have abt linkto to d guy'z mail. He has already xplained watz going on, dnt chase ppl away frm this thread pls. Lets see aw everything goes. Thanks alot 4 d undaground research. We all appreciate it. Just mk sure u follow d thread incase we need any info 4rm U. Thanks Bro
Re: . by Enigma1510(m): 9:26am On Dec 07, 2013
kingagropro1:

I have an office in ikeja, awolowo house precisely close to computer village. If that location is okay for you, then lets work together.

Going forward i also think there needs to full disclosures of identity at least to make clients feel comfortable.

Can we have your full details? Name, address etc.

If we work together, i will give all my necessary details too.
Linkto, contact this guy nah.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 07, 2013
Enigma1510: Please, d guy hs already replied and right now, i think he's real. Pls am begging U, just send wateva info you have abt linkto to d guy'z mail. He has already xplained watz going on, dnt chase ppl away frm this thread pls. Lets see aw everything goes. Thanks alot 4 d undaground research. We all appreciate it. Just mk sure u follow d thread incase we need any info 4rm U. Thanks Bro
I'm always here bro. If I tell people who linkto is, his other moniker, who he knows and how he buys and ship his goods, it will become clearer. Nigerians are smart!
Re: . by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 07, 2013
^^^ Hmmmm!!!
Re: . by sconp: 10:21am On Dec 07, 2013
Worwor: I'm always here bro. If I tell people who linkto is, his other moniker, who he knows and how he buys and ship his goods, it will become clearer. Nigerians are smart!
i would like to know. I suspect this guy uses probably shippyme or another u.s shipping company
Re: . by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 07, 2013
Worwor: I'm always here bro. If I tell people who linkto is, his other moniker, who he knows and how he buys and ship his goods, it will become clearer. Nigerians are smart!
....hmmm! You mean he is here in mother land n he buys from here?....hmmmmm! Chaiii!!!
Re: . by Enigma1510(m): 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
I dont care if he's in Naija. All dat matters is collecting my items. Please, am begging y'all to let him be!!! Dnt chase him outta dis thread!!! U guys shld let him be!!! Aw wld he be in naija and be lookin 4 a partner?
Re: . by practicalclass: 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
Linkto, it seems you are trying to do honest business but your silence scares potential customers. Please try and get a mobile number (I know it may not be so easy in the States, except u get one of those prepaid straight talk at the store). In the meantime be more responsive. I sent you a mail, awaiting your response please. I pray you find a reliable partner.
Re: . by folex(m): 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
Re: . by youngbilly1: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
it funny lol, the guy linkto might be in Nigeria using www.myus.com to ship down to nigeria smiley
Re: . by xzibukz(m): 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
youngbilly1: it funny lol, the guy linkto might be in Nigeria using www.myus.com to ship down to nigeria smiley

you guys are so funny.
do you think myus charges $kobo kobo...compare to what linkto charges.
Re: . by sconp: 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
xzibukz:

you guys are so funny.
how much do they charge
Re: . by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 08, 2013
xzibukz:

you guys are so funny.
as in ehn!! some people can talk eehn!!! linkto will be back and better, make una de look o...
Re: . by folex(m): 1:55am On Dec 08, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: . by youngbilly1: 6:45am On Dec 08, 2013
xzibukz:

you guys are so funny.

haha i laugh in french, so he got no nigerian friend or family he can ship too. Sometimes i read through this thread and laugh, people who really truely got their goods in the past are few, why ain't they supporting him and backing him up now. And i see no one asking for a tangible reason for the delay in goods all he says his partner in lagos is whatever cheap excuse.
Re: . by Enigma1510(m): 7:19am On Dec 08, 2013
Linkto, pls where are my items? I dont want my goods delivered anywhr. Am collecting them via a friend. She works @ d airport.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 08, 2013
xzibukz:

you guys are so funny.
smiley that's the logic behind the scam. He pays the extra shipping fee from his own pocket to create trust cool
Re: . by bigx(m): 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hope this doesn't end bad, Has all the trappings of a classic "bait and switch" scam

1 Like

Re: . by xzibukz(m): 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
Worwor: smiley that's the logic behind the scam. He pays the extra shipping fee from his own pocket to create trust cool

i haven't order through him before but i believe he's real.
if you have any problem with linkto besides procurement, settle it instead of tarnishing his image here

1 Like

Re: . by Enigma1510(m): 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
xzibukz:

if you have any problem with linkto besides procurement, settle it instead of tarnishing his image here
I still have my items with him and av been telling these guys dsame thing. I dont knw their problem. I dey vex big time!!! He has said he's gonna deliver our items. What else do u want? Dnt invade his privacy pls. Let him be 4 now!!! Let him fulfil his promise first. Kilode!!!
Re: . by bigx(m): 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2013
Enigma1510: I still have my items with him and av been telling these guys dsame thing. I dont knw their problem. I dey vex big time!!! He has said he's gonna deliver our items. What else do u want? Dnt invade his privacy pls. Let him be 4 now!!! Let him fulfil his promise first. Kilode!!!

It seems you've not been scammed before. You keep getting assured so you don't make you move in time.
A honest person wouldn't be bothered about comments here. They would rather move tomake things right and clear their reputation.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
Enigma1510: I still have my items with him and av been telling these guys dsame thing. I dont knw their problem. I dey vex big time!!! He has said he's gonna deliver our items. What else do u want? Dnt invade his privacy pls. Let him be 4 now!!! Let him fulfil his promise first. Kilode!!!
bro take heart. do you want to know why linkto is claiming to be looking for a partner with an office? Sombody that claimed to have lots of customers of which most are not nairalandlers. Well, let me don't say anything. He will soon let it out. All na format!
Re: . by ReLaTE(m): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
Linkto is nt real guys,he is a scamner bt i thnk God i didnt loose much compare to others that lost hundreds of thousand.
I wld hv bn one of the greatest loser had it bn he delivered my first item which wl make me trust him more.
Re: . by youngbilly1: 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2013

hahaha they never scam this guy before sha..person tell you say I will do something you call am..call am e no pick or give tangible response..you are saying nobody should invade is privacy haha ODE lee ni padi yi sha!..no bi badoo lee. haha you dey give yourself hope abi...when e say send another N10k let me clear the goods hanging person like you go still send am money.
Re: . by youngbilly1: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
xzibukz:

whats your prove..or you are a crew member or same guy with different username that will say thank you linkto I got my goods wink
Re: . by xzibukz(m): 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
youngbilly1:

whats your prove..or you are a crew member or same guy with different username that will say thank you linkto I got my goods wink

just give him some time & thank me later!
Re: . by youngbilly1: 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
xzibukz:

just give him some time & thank me later!

ok sir smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
ReLaTE: Linkto is nt real guys,he is a scamner bt i thnk God i didnt loose much compare to others that lost hundreds of thousand.
I wld hv bn one of the greatest loser had it bn he delivered my first item which wl make me trust him more.

How did you know?
Re: . by folex(m): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
@Linkto , what do you have to say to all of this??
Re: . by ReLaTE(m): 7:40am On Dec 09, 2013
Soyedele1:

How did you know?
u are asking me? Pls go thru the thread.
Re: . by Enigma1510(m): 7:56am On Dec 09, 2013
[b]Seriously guys, have never been scammed before and am always careful, i really thank y'all for everything. Lets have hope we're goin to collect our items as he said.
youngbilly1:

hahaha they never scam this guy before sha..person tell you say I will do something you call am..call am e no pick or give tangible response..you are saying nobody should invade is privacy haha ODE lee ni padi yi sha!..no bi badoo lee. haha you dey give yourself hope abi...when e say send another N10k let me clear the goods hanging person like you go still send am money.
Bro, lolzzz...i understand what you are trying to say. Do you knw am always scared anytime i wanna check this thread? Lets see aw everything goes sha. Am sure evrything is gonna be right soon. @Worwor, thanks alot for everything. Can i hav your contact? @Soyedele, pls dont forget to update the house. cool cool cool Although have lost 70%
of customers bt that aint a prob. The koko na to collect the items before xmas. Oga linkto, am sure we'll collect our items bt please be fast abt it pls. Thanks Bro.
Re: . by dragnet: 10:02am On Dec 09, 2013
sincerely, if this goes down the negative way it won't be fair to all concerned. here are people struggling to put things together and make a honest living and someone thinks he should make things worse for them?
it's quite disappointing that you can buy from china & receive it here without losing sleep or having a high blood pressure but when you seek the help of your fellow compatriot who you believe should understand your plight and make things easier for you, it only gets worse.
....anyway there's always a repercussion, tho like I said earlier, I sincerely hope this doesnt go the negative way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply)

10 Free Bulk Sms Sites / USA Used Dell E6440 Core I7, 8gb Ram, Keyboard Light For Sale. / Jumia and Konga Sales Consultant Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.