Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (3156 Views)

APC Drags PDP to Tribunal Over Fayose’s Election as Governor of Ekiti State / Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? / Court Of Appeal Nullifies Nyako's Election As Adamawa Governor! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by mayorall(m): 7:52am On Oct 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by bigt2(m): 8:01am On Oct 22, 2013
YES! cool

3 Likes

Re: . by kingofpool: 8:02am On Oct 22, 2013
Yea and again yea, coz he is better than the ex nd the foolish apc...I must rule mentality dogz... And ll alwayz be better... Than them....Chichi

2 Likes

Re: . by Donmams(m): 8:10am On Oct 22, 2013
I will vote for buhari so that at least i know GEJ and his corrupt gov't goons will receive at least 1000 year prison sentences for the havoc they have caused this country

4 Likes

Re: . by gameboy727(m): 8:20am On Oct 22, 2013
I don't even use my voters card to vote. I use it to proof that am Nigerian since I dont have a National I.D card. Anyone who wins should rule the country well.
Re: . by Caleboha(m): 8:29am On Oct 22, 2013
I understand your frustration as a student but remember that Yar'adua signed the agreement not Jonathan. One of the longest strikes by ASUU so far was in 2002 during OBJ's regime- six (6) horrible months we had to endure @ home, yet he won the 2003 elections landslide. You may choose not to vote GEJ but I'm afraid this ASUU strike cannot singly determine how 2015 goes down! undecided

2 Likes

Re: . by Caseless: 8:39am On Oct 22, 2013
As a student, i will not vote a president whose handling of situations is by 'urging' and not by 'acting'. The president, despite the machinery and power in his possession, kept 'urging' ASUU to call off the strike like every other ordinary nigerians and not acting in capacity of a president as the case maybe. When your powerful president becomes powerless in the face of adversity, then, what that tells u is 'utter' cluelessness on the side of the president.
Another 'homongous reason' why i wont vote jonathan is, i cant take him for his words; he cant be trusted. He would tell you patience(PEj) is a very large woman today and wld tell you she's thinner/slimmer than Agbani Darego tomorrow. Like the biblical/qur'anic moses , who crossed the redsea with no effort of his; it is symptomatic of gej to always swing inbetween 2 extremes(falsehood and deceit) because he assumed every position of governance in this country with no effort of his. He has virtually nothing to show for the previous position he's held and he still rose to the highest position in nigeria, where he's stil not showing anything.
Even if gej bring my late parents back to life(which is not possible), i will not vote him in 2015.

3 Likes

Re: . by Sermwell(m): 8:39am On Oct 22, 2013
Y
Re: . by iconaus: 8:44am On Oct 22, 2013
yes
Re: . by tunetokheyno(m): 8:47am On Oct 22, 2013
I have sworn not to vote anyone older than me.. so i won't vote till i see a candidate older than me... tongue
Re: . by emperorchedda(m): 8:52am On Oct 22, 2013
I'd rather vote my insane neighbour cos dey are jst as r.etarded
Re: . by mayorall(m): 8:59am On Oct 22, 2013
Caleboha: I understand your frustration as a student but remember that Yar'adua signed the agreement not Jonathan. One of the longest strikes by ASUU so far was in 2002 during OBJ's regime- six (6) horrible months we had to endure @ home, yet he won the 2003 elections landslide. You may choose not to vote GEJ but I'm afraid this ASUU strike cannot singly determine how 2015 goes down! undecided

Remember he was the one having meetings with ASUU in 2009 the way Sambo is doing now. He was the one who persuaded President Yaradua to sign the agreement. So he's 100% involved in the agreement.

5 Likes

Re: . by Caseless: 9:10am On Oct 22, 2013
Caleboha: I understand your frustration as a student but remember that Yar'adua signed the agreement not Jonathan. One of the longest strikes by ASUU so far was in 2002 during OBJ's regime- six (6) horrible months we had to endure @ home, yet he won the 2003 elections landslide. You may choose not to vote GEJ but I'm afraid this ASUU strike cannot singly determine how 2015 goes down! undecided
and whr was jonathan when signed d agreement? He(gej) was Somewhere in lagos driving molue or in otuoke river side paddling canoe or fishing? What do u mean..are u saying he was not d vp then? Sms! Hav u forgotten he(gej) set up a committee on how to revitalise highier education in nigeria in 2011 and in their report they requested d govt to budget 1trillion to highier education for a start? And what is the offence of ASUU in asking d govt to do what is right and benefits all of us?
If u think under obj d strike lasted six months and he still won in 2003, ok, we've stayed more than that under gej frm 2010 to date. U musn't use events surrounding obj's govt which he overcome to win in 2003 to predict gej's re-election in 2015. His gov't is in more turbulence than obj's govt, he's more distracted than obj, nigerians are more divided than we are under obj and the opposition is stronger than it was under obj. If u look at all these factors, u'd be forced to believe that 'whatever happen to d nose might not affect the eyes this time around. '

2 Likes

Re: . by Dreal1247: 9:14am On Oct 22, 2013
mayorall:

Remember he was the one having meetings with ASUU in 2009 the way Sambo is doing now. He was the one who persuaded President Yaradua to sign the agreement. So he's 100% involved in the agreement.
So ur motive is to poison students' minds against him?. @op, would you vote him? Want to know your own opinion.
Re: . by mayorall(m): 9:21am On Oct 22, 2013
Dreal1247: .
So ur motive is to poison students' minds against him?. @op, would you vote him? Want to know your own opinion.

My write up says better.
Re: . by Badassniggga(m): 10:12am On Oct 22, 2013
I can only vote for him ata gun point.....

1 Like

Re: . by switdil(f): 10:22am On Oct 22, 2013
Not gonna vote for anyone
Re: . by Kponkwem(m): 10:23am On Oct 22, 2013
ASUU is a failure. What does it want to achieve with this empasse? If there exists any such agreement signed in 2009 that says Nigeria should shut down after flushing 1/3 of its budget into its drainpipes why not take it to the National Industrial Court?
This whole gambit seems political just to scuttle FG's goog work
Re: . by Raxz(m): 10:24am On Oct 22, 2013
If the northern cub plotters think they cn use ASUU strike to winking GEJ chances come 2015, they are making a big mistakes, we all the students knw why this strike last this long. As for me a big YES.

1 Like

Re: . by mayorall(m): 10:28am On Oct 22, 2013
Raxz: If the northern cub plotters think they cn use ASUU strike to winking GEJ chances come 2015, they are making a big mistakes, we all the students knw why this strike last this long. As for me a big YES.

Opinion.
Re: . by Caleboha(m): 10:48am On Oct 22, 2013
caseless: and whr was jonathan when signed d agreement? He(gej) was Somewhere in lagos driving molue or in otuoke river side paddling canoe or fishing? What do u mean..are u saying he was not d vp then? Sms! Hav u forgotten he(gej) set up a committee on how to revitalise highier education in nigeria in 2011 and in their report they requested d govt to budget 1trillion to highier education for a start? And what is the offence of ASUU in asking d govt to do what is right and benefits all of us?
If u think under obj d strike lasted six months and he still won in 2003, ok, we've stayed more than that under gej frm 2010 to date. U musn't use events surrounding obj's govt which he overcome to win in 2003 to predict gej's re-election in 2015. His gov't is in more turbulence than obj's govt, he's more distracted than obj, nigerians are more divided than we are under obj and the opposition is stronger than it was under obj. If u look at all these factors, u'd be forced to believe that 'whatever happen to d nose might not affect the eyes this time around. '
. If you honestly think Nigerians were satisfied with OBJ, that's why he won in 2015 you're mistaken!!!
Re: . by Caleboha(m): 10:55am On Oct 22, 2013
mayorall:

So your clueless Jona convinced a very smart president (Yar'adua) to sign the agreement? Is that how it works in your own world? Dull people convincing smart people? I see..... undecided

1 Like

Re: . by Tuntheycr7: 11:25am On Oct 22, 2013
Why not? At least ASUU is striking,
Governors are fuming,
PHCN holding the power,
Plane crashing,
Poverty roaming the street,
Stella Odua paintin her lipz wt avaitn money,
Boko haram bombin everyday and Jonathan is lookin and thinkin abt 2015.
You shud knw d ansa 2ya questn

6 Likes

Re: . by mayorall(m): 11:37am On Oct 22, 2013
Tuntheycr7: Why not? At least ASUU is striking,
Governors are fuming,
PHCN holding the power,
Plane crashing,

Lols.
Re: . by Olaolufred(m): 11:50am On Oct 22, 2013
Kponkwem: ASUU is a failure. What does it want to achieve with this empasse? If there exists any such agreement signed in 2009 that says Nigeria should shut down after flushing 1/3 of its budget into its drainpipes why not take it to the National Industrial Court?
This whole gambit seems political just to scuttle FG's goog work

Good to know that your FG IS DOING GOOG WORK.
Re: . by Olaolufred(m): 11:51am On Oct 22, 2013
Governors are fuming,
PHCN holding the power,
Plane crashing,

EVERYBODY IS DOING SOMTIN. LOL.
Re: . by mayorall(m): 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2013
Olaolufred:

EVERYBODY IS DOING SOMTIN. LOL.

They dont wanna be idle nah.gringrin
Re: . by mactolf: 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
Me, over my dead body.
Re: . by Caseless: 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
Caleboha: . If you honestly think Nigerians were satisfied with OBJ, that's why he won in 2003 you're mistaken!!!
no, i'm nt saying dat. All i'm sayin is dat, u shld take ur time and check d events of then, under obj and now, under gej...u shal undrstand wat i meant.
Re: . by Caseless: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
Olaolufred:

Good to know that your FG IS DOING GOOG WORK.
the empasse' is also caused by his goog work. *falls frm stella odua's armoured bmw*
Re: . by Caseless: 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
Governors are fuming,
PHCN holding the power,
Plane crashing,
gej is 'seriously unserious'. Can u imagine dat hat-capped man fielding courtesans like aruma oteh, diezani , stella odua and dat woman frm bank of industries, etc, in key positions? These women appear seductive in d face of serious issues...even if it involves loss of lives like in d case of stella odua. They pay attention to lipstick and brazillian hair than they pay to their official duties. Bunch of bladdy corrupt society women!
Re: . by mayorall(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
caseless: gej is 'seriously unserious'. Can u imagine dat hat-capped man fielding courtesians like aruma oteh, diezani , stella odua and dat woman frm bank of industries, etc, in key positions? These women appear seductive in d face of serious issues...even if it involves loss of lives like in d case of stella odua. They pay attention to lipstick and brazillian hair than they pay to their official duties. Bunch of bladdy corrupt society women!

Seconded.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Amaechi Clashes With Commissioner Of Police / Here Are Your Latest Exchange Rates / The World May End On September 24, 2015???!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.