Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

- Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (933 Views)

Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! / Nigeria To Witness Solareclipse On November 3 / National Youth Summit 2008 - Funny Enough To Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Idrismusty97(m): 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
Re: by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
World won end embarassed embarassed
Thank God I will be in the church when it happens,just incase the trumpet blows it wud be easy for me to vanish to heaven
Re: by Thomaths(m): 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
Re: by topsy1971: 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
[quote author=lynpetra]World won end embarassed embarassed
Thank God I will be in the church when it happens,just incase the trumpet blows it wud be easy for me to vanish to heaven[/quo

Make you dey deceive yourself. The world is not ending. Read the OP very well. Celestial bodys are only interfering on movement path.
Re: by topsy1971: 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
[quote author=lynpetra]World won end embarassed embarassed
Thank God I will be in the church when it happens,just incase the trumpet blows it wud be easy for me to vanish to heaven[/quote)

Make you dey deceive yourself. The world is not ending. Read the OP very well. Celestial bodys are only interfering on movement path.
Re: by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
[quote author=topsy1971][/quote].Was only joking.But still I wud be in church just incase heaven changes its mind. tongue
Re: by DarryOsh(m): 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
When the last eclipse happened years back, they said the next one wud happen in year 2013 or so.

Did they miscalculate or what?
Re: by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
Na Lagos own go funny o.All those tomatoes sellers leaving thier wares and running away to carry thier children grin grin
Re: by Idrismusty97(m): 11:14am On Nov 01, 2013
lynpetra: Na Lagos own go funny o.All those tomatoes sellers leaving thier wares and running away to carry thier children grin grin
Lol.the eclipse will be intense especially in lagos and the neighboring states.And it is happening at the most unusual day.Sunday!.waiting to hear what pastors will preach grin

(1) (Reply)

Naija Babe Stole Her Boyfriend's Gold Necklace During Séx And Hid It In Her.... / Is Shippyme Loosing It? / Photos;brazilian Prisoners Overpower Prison Guards As They Seize Contol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.