Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,689 members, 7,837,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

The Presentation Of E-voting Platform Designed By A Student Of Unimaid (VIDEO) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Presentation Of E-voting Platform Designed By A Student Of Unimaid (VIDEO) (556 Views)

What's The Best Way To Create This Kind Of E-commerce Site? / 5 Cool Ways TO Make Money Online As A Student In Nigeria / Nigerians Need To Understand The True Meaning Of E-commerce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Presentation Of E-voting Platform Designed By A Student Of Unimaid (VIDEO) by hammedkola(m): 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
How creative are you with the use of dreamweaver?
How far have you gone with your skills in dreamweaver?

Well, La-kadri Azeez Funsho, an undergraduate of University of Maiduguri shows how well he can make use of Macromedia dreamweaver by designing a platform for voting electronically. The platform was actually used for conducting Faculty of Engineering's election after election(s) conducted manually were been cancelled.

Below is the video to the presentation

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1xhJfeTfBs[/flash]
Re: The Presentation Of E-voting Platform Designed By A Student Of Unimaid (VIDEO) by CODEEATER(m): 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
I havnt watched d vid...but unless u wnt politians to start hiring hackers,dis e-voting won't go any where...except casual non sensitive stuff.. don't think election results can be anymore reliable with this...
Re: The Presentation Of E-voting Platform Designed By A Student Of Unimaid (VIDEO) by hammedkola(m): 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
CODE-EATER:
I havnt watched d vid...but unless u wnt politians to start hiring hackers,dis e-voting won't go any where...except casual non sensitive stuff.. don't think election results can be anymore reliable with this...

Why are we always against ourselves?...Instead of paying millions of dollars to foreigner to come and design something like this, I think someone like him can just be empowered before foreign body sees the importance of him than "we".
Re: The Presentation Of E-voting Platform Designed By A Student Of Unimaid (VIDEO) by CODEEATER(m): 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
hammedkola:

Why are we always against ourselves?...Instead of paying millions of dollars to foreigner to come and design something like this, I think someone like him can just be empowered before foreign body sees the importance of him than "we".
bro m not against u in any way...

M just being realistic... look at all the countries of the world even the most advanced... there is a reason y nobody any where uses stuff like this for serious elections... we r in 2013...the year of tech... nothing stops d geeks in other countries from making a software 4 elections,in fact am sure tons of pple may have already thought of such an idea...but its just not reliable... NOTHIN MAD BY ANY MAN IS...everything is hackable dez daiz
Re: The Presentation Of E-voting Platform Designed By A Student Of Unimaid (VIDEO) by sisqology(m): 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
Stale! I did for like 3 final year students.
Re: The Presentation Of E-voting Platform Designed By A Student Of Unimaid (VIDEO) by hammedkola(m): 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
Happy to see someone like him here

(1) (Reply)

Please Review Giganigeria.com For Me / What Type Of Content Do People Want To Share? / Best Article Directories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.