Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Please I Need Materials On Java Programme From A-Z, Ebook, Video Lesson Etc - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please I Need Materials On Java Programme From A-Z, Ebook, Video Lesson Etc (1012 Views)

[Help Request] Help On Java download and Installation Oo! / Help On Java / Need Materials On Java (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Materials On Java Programme From A-Z, Ebook, Video Lesson Etc by lamide718: 12:21am On Nov 02, 2013
Please I need help on starting JAVA programme class..Please material will help, I don't need coming to pick it up anywhere. Thanks Good people. My email is lamide718@gmail.com.
Re: Please I Need Materials On Java Programme From A-Z, Ebook, Video Lesson Etc by omoelu1(m): 11:34am On Nov 02, 2013
just search for “java how to program“ by deitel deitel. its a very good book for you to lay ur hands on and its just about 24mb or der about
or bettet still, download d documentation from d oracle website (about 113mb or so) and u r good to go.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Materials On Java Programme From A-Z, Ebook, Video Lesson Etc by lamide718: 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2013
Thank's a lot God bless you so much
Re: Please I Need Materials On Java Programme From A-Z, Ebook, Video Lesson Etc by lamide718: 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
omoelu1: just search for “java how to program“ by deitel deitel. its a very good book for you to lay ur hands on and its just about 24mb or der about
or bettet still, download d documentation from d oracle website (about 113mb or so) and u r good to go.

Thank's a lot God bless you plenty
Re: Please I Need Materials On Java Programme From A-Z, Ebook, Video Lesson Etc by omoelu1(m): 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2013
ur welcom bro, and also welcome on board.*see you at d top*
Re: Please I Need Materials On Java Programme From A-Z, Ebook, Video Lesson Etc by talk2hb1(m): 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
Why not download free video tutorial from the new boston.org
Bucky has video for language like java, android, php, etc.
Re: Please I Need Materials On Java Programme From A-Z, Ebook, Video Lesson Etc by dsypha(m): 7:15am On Nov 04, 2013
omoelu1: just search for “java how to program“ by deitel deitel. its a very good book for you to lay ur hands on and its just about 24mb or der about

How can you recommend the documentation for somone just starting out? deitel is a good choice but not the documentation.... Its at least for intermediates!
Re: Please I Need Materials On Java Programme From A-Z, Ebook, Video Lesson Etc by lamide718: 10:03am On Nov 04, 2013
talk2hb1: Why not download free video tutorial from the new boston.org
Bucky has video for language like java, android, php, etc.

Thanks for help, I really appreciate. God bless
Re: Please I Need Materials On Java Programme From A-Z, Ebook, Video Lesson Etc by freshpreshy: 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
I'll advice u google d pdf format for Java for dummies
Re: Please I Need Materials On Java Programme From A-Z, Ebook, Video Lesson Etc by talk2hb1(m): 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
Here is the download link to the Java how to program
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDcQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fuet.vnu.edu.vn%2F~chauttm%2Fe-books%2Fjava%2FJH2P-9th.pdf&ei=Jf93UrjkBuWK0AWRvIDgDw&usg=AFQjCNGczuL1LDRs-QAiD_Rwln4WQ-1QSA&sig2=Kvfie96CY9T2RsdW1mpgdw&bvm=bv.55819444,d.d2k
Re: Please I Need Materials On Java Programme From A-Z, Ebook, Video Lesson Etc by fe32(m): 9:05am On Nov 05, 2013
this is the best video i have found and youtube and the thousands of comments on it agree with me.....the strategy for me is this. I f you are not very deep into programming...try to learn python on codeacademy.com. once you get the gist of that, you can learn any language but if you are already into some languages, you are good to go.

here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u1fu6f8Hto its's the most precise i've seen. he didn't make it look esoteric and make you see what you are doing in very clear terms

please buy the video..it's only for $49...to encourage the guys great work
Re: Please I Need Materials On Java Programme From A-Z, Ebook, Video Lesson Etc by fe32(m): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2013
getting the right material is key...don't get bored down with very uninteresting details. some people can make 1+1 seem like schrodinger equation to you. I have been there. just go through the video i posted earlier and i have no doubt you'll love it.
Re: Please I Need Materials On Java Programme From A-Z, Ebook, Video Lesson Etc by chuks5552: 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2013
I Know of a book titled JAVA script for absolute beginners written by Terry McNavage

If you are new to both JavaScript and programming, this hands-on book is for you. Rather than staring blankly at gobbledygook, you'll explore JavaScript by entering and running hundreds of code samples in Firebug, a free JavaScript debugger

If you are new to both JavaScript and programming, this hands-on book is for you. Rather than staring blankly at gobbledygook, you'll explore JavaScript by entering and running hundreds of code samples in Firebug, a free JavaScript debugger. Then in the last two chapters, you'll leave the safety of Firebug and hand-code an uber cool JavaScript application in your preferred text editor.

Written in a friendly, engaging narrative style, this innovative JavaScript tutorial covers the following essentials:

Core JavaScript syntax, such as value types, operators, expressions, and statements provided by ECMAScript.
Features for manipulating XHTML, CSS, and events provided by DOM.
Object-oriented JavaScript, including prototypal and classical inheritance, deep copy, and mixins.
Closure, lazy loading, advance conditional loading, chaining, currying, memoization, modules, callbacks, recursion, and other powerful function techniques.
Encoding data with JSON or XML.
Remote scripting with JSON-P or XMLHttpRequest
Drag-and-drop, animated scrollers, skin swappers, and other cool behaviors.
Optimizations to ensure your scripts run snappy.
Formatting and naming conventions to prevent you from looking like a greenhorn.
New ECMAScript 5, DOM 3, and HTML 5 features such as Object.create(), Function.prototype.bind(), strict mode, querySelector(), querySelectorAll(), and getElementsByClassName().

As you can see, due to its fresh approach, this book is by no means watered down. Therefore, over the course of your journey, you will go from JavaScript beginner to wizard, acquiring the skills recruiters desire.

What you’ll learnWho this book is for

This book is aimed at anybody who wants to learn how to use JavaScript to create more interactive and stickier web sites.

Table of Contents

Representing Data with Values
Type Conversion
Operators
Controlling Flow
Member Inheritance
Functions and Arrays
Traversing and Modifying the DOM Tree
Scripting CSS
Listening for Events
Scripting BOM

just follow this link and get the book

http://nairamegashop.com/index.php?id_product=40&controller=product

Re: Please I Need Materials On Java Programme From A-Z, Ebook, Video Lesson Etc by dsypha(m): 12:08am On Nov 06, 2013
chuks5552: I Know of a book titled JAVA script for absolute beginners written by Terry McNavage

If you are new to both JavaScript and programming, this hands-on book is for you. Rather than staring blankly at gobbledygook, you'll explore JavaScript by entering and running hundreds of code samples in Firebug, a free JavaScript debugger

If you are new to both JavaScript and programming, this hands-on book is for you. Rather than staring blankly at gobbledygook, you'll explore JavaScript by entering and running hundreds of code samples in Firebug, a free JavaScript debugger. Then in the last two chapters, you'll leave the safety of Firebug and hand-code an uber cool JavaScript application in your preferred text editor.

Written in a friendly, engaging narrative style, this innovative JavaScript tutorial covers the following essentials:

Core JavaScript syntax, such as value types, operators, expressions, and statements provided by ECMAScript.
Features for manipulating XHTML, CSS, and events provided by DOM.
Object-oriented JavaScript, including prototypal and classical inheritance, deep copy, and mixins.
Closure, lazy loading, advance conditional loading, chaining, currying, memoization, modules, callbacks, recursion, and other powerful function techniques.
Encoding data with JSON or XML.
Remote scripting with JSON-P or XMLHttpRequest
Drag-and-drop, animated scrollers, skin swappers, and other cool behaviors.
Optimizations to ensure your scripts run snappy.
Formatting and naming conventions to prevent you from looking like a greenhorn.
New ECMAScript 5, DOM 3, and HTML 5 features such as Object.create(), Function.prototype.bind(), strict mode, querySelector(), querySelectorAll(), and getElementsByClassName().

As you can see, due to its fresh approach, this book is by no means watered down. Therefore, over the course of your journey, you will go from JavaScript beginner to wizard, acquiring the skills recruiters desire.

What you’ll learnWho this book is for

This book is aimed at anybody who wants to learn how to use JavaScript to create more interactive and stickier web sites.

Table of Contents

Representing Data with Values
Type Conversion
Operators
Controlling Flow
Member Inheritance
Functions and Arrays
Traversing and Modifying the DOM Tree
Scripting CSS
Listening for Events
Scripting BOM

just follow this link and get the book

http://nairamegashop.com/index.php?id_product=40&controller=product

Lols so much for the money, He seeks java not javascript! sorry
Re: Please I Need Materials On Java Programme From A-Z, Ebook, Video Lesson Etc by Successguilders: 3:48am On Nov 06, 2013
lamide718: Please I need help on starting JAVA programme class..Please material will help, I don't need coming to pick it up anywhere. Thanks Good people. My email is lamide718@gmail.com.
email me io ve java videos about 57hrs, but it will cost a token if i should email it to you, or else you are in lagos you can come arround.
emmanueltechnology15@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Rails Vs Sinatra For Ruby Web Developmemt / Need A Point Of Sale Software For Your Small Business / Niit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.