Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Uacn Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uacn Interview (2404 Views)

Uacn Interview / Uacn Preliminary Interview / Information On Uacn Interview Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uacn Interview by bechex(m): 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2006
has anyone been contacted by UACN  pertaining to the recent interview.
Re: Uacn Interview by Nduka(m): 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2006
i also did the interview,but has not been contacted
Re: Uacn Interview by bechex(m): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2006
Thanks the reply Ndoka, i was just wondering why it's taking them that long to get in touch with me 'cause i guess the interview went well, but again u never can tell. I am just tired of sitting at home.
Re: Uacn Interview by Nduka(m): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2006
hi,bechex,i have just recieved a second interview invitation frm UAC today,dont worry ,u will soon get urs,best of luck
Re: Uacn Interview by Donbassey(m): 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2006
Hey Nairalanders,I have received both a text message and a mail inviting me for the Group Interview on 30th June.What do u guys think should be expected?
Re: Uacn Interview by eberebe(m): 11:05am On Jun 14, 2006
Hi guys, i took my own test by 10:30 that day(5th may) but have not bn called 4 interview at all. any hope 4 us?
Re: Uacn Interview by bechex(m): 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2006
hey guys i got a mail today inviting me for the second interview. A friend of mine who took the test last year told me that there are going to be three interviews. I will call him to know what the second interview entails,and then i'll get back to u.
Re: Uacn Interview by ifefemi(m): 8:48am On Jun 15, 2006
You'll go thru two interview stages. the 2nd, which you're about to go thru is the last one b4 medicals. it's in about 4 segments, & will take almost the whole day. you'll be placed in groups of abt 10 candidates :
first, you'll be told to introduce yourself. this is simply telling you to 'give' ur CV. try to be concise grin.
1. you'll be given 2 topics which you'll discuss amongst yourselves in abt 20mins with the panel watching you. make sure you make RESONABLE inputs in the discussions and try not to be too domineering cool over others.
2. EACH person in the group would pick a topic one after the other & discuss in abt 3 mins.
3. you'll be called in individually to face the panel. try to be very conversant with current affairs, mostly in Nigeria and also have good knowledge of your course of study, present job & finance generally.
NB: topics in 1. & 2. would be general economic & political issues pertaining to Nigeria (e.g. Niger Delta, 3rd term 4 president, Corruption,etc) & Management questions.
Wish you guys the v. best! hope to see u in UACN soonest.
Re: Uacn Interview by dearie(m): 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2006
Congrats guys! I wish u all da best! I was invited for the first interview, but I'm yet to hear from them for the 2nd interview, I wonder what's up.
All the same, u have my best wishes, and multiple thanx to u ifefemi for the insight, i will just hope I still get to hear from them. so wish me luck.
Re: Uacn Interview by bechex(m): 3:10pm On Jun 18, 2006
Hey guys long time no talk,i was online two days ago after i was put under house arrest by malaria.I saw ifefemi's post and i dont think i can put what my friend told me in better words than he has already done.
Thank you to Ifefemi kiss for the info and i wish u guys all the best.
Re: Uacn Interview by doja(m): 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2006
When and how do you guys always apply for this wonderful tests.I wonder why its not always posted before the test and after you guys start searching for the test format.Share the thing,who knows, undecided embarassed
Re: Uacn Interview by bechex(m): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2006
Hi guys pls Nduka and Don bassey,hope ur interviews were ok. ijust want to know if anyone of u has heard from UAC since we had the interview. I just want to satisfy my curiosity cause i doubt if i would accept thier offer if given the job.
I just got another ofer from Ibtc and i doubt if UACN can match up to it.
Wish u guys the best
Re: Uacn Interview by kitaun(m): 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2006
do u even have to consider it at ll,abeg go with ibtc jo,its about the best companies to work with in the country,but remember to pay our tithes after u go don settle for church,congrats smiley smiley grin
Re: Uacn Interview by Nduka(m): 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2006
Hi Bechex,congratulation on ur ibtc offer,I did the second stage of the uacn interview and was invited yesterday to a medical test which will hold on monday,take care and best of luck
Re: Uacn Interview by jydo: 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2006
i also did the final interview with UACN, but i havent heard anything from them. U seem to be the only one have heard of so far that has heard from them. i have called some other guys to know if they have heard anything. but none of them replied positive.

did u do the medicals today? how many of u were invited for it. pls lets hear from you. cheers.
Re: Uacn Interview by Nduka(m): 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2006
Hi Jydo,i did d medical test today.We were nine in number that was call for medical,though we"ve not been given employment letter
Re: Uacn Interview by bechex(m): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2006
Na wa for uacn oh , so they wanted just 9 people and they put us through all that stress. angry. Anyhow as i always say, if it is yours it will not pass you by. Nduka congrats again.
I resumed work on the 18th and its all good. Na wa for UACN oh angry
Re: Uacn Interview by dearie(m): 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2006
well, i only qualified for the first interview but guess was dropped thereafter, I heard they could still call up some of the pple that made it to the last stage, though the chances are very slim, but there is a possibility.
JUST HOPE FOR THE BEST.
nA WA FOR THEM!
Re: Uacn Interview by donpaulo(m): 3:58pm On May 10, 2007
ifefemi, how na?

pls holla me on 08034530156

i'm likely to be called for the second stage.

i would really need your help for info.

cheers man

(1) (Reply)

Guiness Job For Fresh Graduate / Information On Nigerian Army Ssc Form For 2010 / Union Assurance Job Interview 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.