Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

For Catholics...God Bless You As You Read! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Catholics...God Bless You As You Read! (490 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / A Thread For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Catholics...God Bless You As You Read! by Thersa: 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
We need not only to go for mass once in awhile but also to clearly understand how beautiful our faith is.

If you are proudly catholic....kindly like this page...https://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-Being-a-Practicing-Catholic/245960532227926

Lets unite to strengthen our faith.

God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: For Catholics...God Bless You As You Read! by SalC: 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
Thersa: We need not only to go for mass once in awhile but also to clearly understand how beautiful our faith is.

If you are proudly catholic....kindly like this page...https://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-Being-a-Practicing-Catholic/245960532227926

Lets unite to strengthen our faith.

God bless you all.
Though i seldom visit FB, I will breeze in from time to time.
Re: For Catholics...God Bless You As You Read! by italo: 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
Been tryna visit.

Dont know why facebook isnt opening fine on my phone. Will keep trying.

God bless you OP for doing his work.
Re: For Catholics...God Bless You As You Read! by Thersa: 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2013
italo: Been tryna visit.

Dont know why facebook isnt opening fine on my phone. Will keep trying.

God bless you OP for doing his work.

Hi Italo, sorry about that. you can use a Laptop to also try.

Thanks
Re: For Catholics...God Bless You As You Read! by Thersa: 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
Sal C: Though i seldom visit FB, I will breeze in from time to time.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Is Greek Mythology Real / The Hidden Man / Read Your Bible Everyday - Www.dailydevotionalsonline.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.